Product: Purity Products Shipping Service Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Purity Products - Wrong product shipped due to out of stock

2.5
I ordered perfect multi super essentials and was shipped perfect multi because they are out of stock, most companies put you on back order I had wanted the product due to the eye benefits,and I'm not willing to have the wrong product shipped to me on automatic ship every month!!!
Order processing issue

Purity Products - Shipped without any Confirmation

Contacted "Purity Products" 3 times to cancel ALL orders pending and the proceeded to withdraw almost $160.00 from my checking account without any refunds. I contacted them in less than 60 days from original order. What a scam. I have requested a refund and was rudely dealt with denying me any refund. What does an individual need to do in order to receive a legitimate refund. I hope that in the future you would send out a confirmation number in order to have a written document other than a verbal confirmation from your customer service departments. I understand that I am not the only victim of your scam. I am not understanding how you conduct business but I have never been scammed before but I now am aware of how to prevent from being a victim.

Thanks - I'm going to steer clear of them

Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purity Products - Not resolved

At least after my complaint on PC they listed a direct number to speak to a live person. So far it has not been resolved but waiting on a confirmation of non delivery which was cancelled but purity disputed. Purity disputed with Bank of America and they charge my account for non delivery of a product. Bank of America is also very difficult to deal with. I will be cancelling my account with them once this is resolved. Purity does not give you a number to cancel because in their words they want to talk with you first. Problem is they don't call back when you leave a number and let them know you are cancelling.
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we are sorry to hear you are continuing to have an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products.

We would appreciate the opportunity review the status of your complaint but we are not able to locate your account based solely on the information on your post.

Please call us directly @ 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your last name/billing zip or customer number.

We look forward to resolving this issue for you. Regards, Purity Products.

Review
#1192461 Review #1192461 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Order processing issue