4.3

Purity Products - Organic Juice Cleanser

I have had tremendous success with this product. For 6 weeks I have been constipated with IBS-C.

I was in tremendous pain and saw many gastro doctors. No matter what they gave me, it did not work. I mix this product with Metamusil, Miralax and OJC. My pain is 90% gone in my upper stomach, just below the rib cage and around the waste.

You have no idea what a relief this has been for me. Cat scans and MRI(s) due to this IBS-C problem. I will continue to spend the money and have relief every day of my life. Invest in me.

I had CT Scans, MRI(s), and many doctor appointments. I do not wish anyone having IBS symptoms. Because of the IBS symptoms and follow-up, the MRI showed a very small 6MM cystic lesion on my pancreas, that must be monitored. Something good happens out of something bad.

My husband is also very happy with this product.

4 days after being on the OJC, tremendous comfort 85-90% improvement for me. I highly recommend it.

Read
SvelteDormouse
Product
Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement
I liked
Already did
Reason of review
Good quality
Review #1304337 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Terrible Experience with Trial Basis

I bought some OJC on a trial basis and the date July 12th was up to pay the full price. It look like it only cost 59.95 but 90.00 dollars was taken out of my account.

I would like my 90.00 dollars back in my account. They did not take it on July 12th they took it on a later date. ZIt lloks like they took more than what it cost. I will never use it again.

I believe someone should have called to ask if you liked the product and if you want to continue with the product before the Trial period was up. I did not order in June of 2016.

It must have been in April or May I ordered the trial product.

Read

ppresponse
Hicksville, New York, United States #1187619

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Product
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #885021 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer885021.