3.7

Purity Products - The possible purchase of Hyluronic 7

I was considering adding at least one bottle of the new HA 7 to my next Super Saver shipment, based upon the very high recommendation given to this product by one of your reps in a recent call to Customer Care. I am not particularly happy with the product from another company that I am currently using, but, given the dosage suggestions for this product, a user should consume 2 entire bottles within the first 15 days.

This suggestion makes this product very expensive. Also, I have been unable to utilize my VIP status at 50% off plus an additional discount of 7% in an on-line ordering process. Calling into Customer Care to re-structure my Super Saver order ea. month is simply too much of a hassle.

I want to try this new product, but I am not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?

Read

ppresponse
Hicksville, New York, United States #1223754

Hi, We are sorry to hear you were having trouble accessing your VIP site and customizing your super savers. Your post did not give us enough information to locate your account so please call us at 844 713 7181.

We would love the opportunity to resolve your issues and help you try our HAJ 7. Each full size bottle is a one month supply.

With all our HA Joint formulas we do recommend doubling the dose for the first 2 weeks, so the first bottle will last 14 days.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards Purity Products.

Product
Purity Products Hyluronic 7 Supplement
I liked
Customer service person i spoke with
I didn’t like
Product did not work
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Review #917611 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer917611.