Purity Products - Unethical Practices

They hook you on an auto shipment then make it extra difficult for you to cancel. I tried to cancel my shipment, so I called them 2 weeks before it was due to ship. I first tried to do it online but it was not possible to cancel online. WHY?

I had to call "Customer Service" to cancel the order. While on the phone I was informed that my order had already shipped that morning and they could not stop it! Of course they could not stop the shipment and they had already charged my credit card while I was on the phone. They shipped the order 2 weeks before it was due to ship to try to squeeze another charge out of me, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I was told I had to wait for the shipment then physically take it to the Post Office and write "Refused" on the box, return it and they would process a refund once they received the refused box. Very sleazeball tactics. When I pushed the "customer service" person as to why I had to call them to cancel and why could I not do it on the website he told me "we just want to make sure that is what you really want to do it". Really!

On top of this they then shipped the products to an old address I had changed over 6 months ago. So, I did not get the package until the person at the old address finally called me to tell me I had a box there. I had to drive to the old address (30 minutes one-way) then physically take the box to the Post Office to return it. I returned the package as instructed, that was over 2 weeks ago and still NO REFUND.

I would NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE.

#1701981

We are very sorry to hear this and we want to make sure this is fully resolved. We are here to help. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

WOW! This fraud...

they charged me $169.65 for some products after telling me that I did not qualify for the trial that they were offering. I just got of the phone raising *** with Grace to put my money back in my account and to stop stealing from people.

View more comments (1)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1532995 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1532995.

Purity Products - Upset Customer

1.2

I never received the free sample, but I was charged for the shipping. I was going to let it go, until I saw they charged me for the auto shipments (WHICH I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY/ received confirmation#).

The transaction messed up my account, They refused to refund for the free bottle and I can't get my refund until I send the auto shipment back (Which I have not received yet).

They push you into do the auto-ship; this is the reason I dont like doing auto disbursements.

Situation as this! Just very upset how the service is handled

WOW! This fraud...

I just got of the phone raising *** with Grace to put my money back in my account and to stop stealing from people. Call your bank and dispute the charges!!!!

Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1511529 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Dissapointed in product

1.3

this is what i got when i open the pck 2 give 2 my baby i need an explanation asap im very disgusted and dissapointed in ur products after ive used it with all my kidz plz attend to it asap

mrs j samuels

0814062891

#1701983

Hello, we realize this is an old post, but just wanted to let you know that it appears you posted on the wrong company profile, as we do not sell this product. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

Purity Products Customer Care
Review #1409649 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Cancel products

Worst customer service ever. Purchasing the products are super easy but talking to someone once you've purchased impossible to get assistance. I will never recommend this company.

UprightGrizzlyBear461

cannot get assistance from this company. they tell you can manage your account on line but that is a scam when you click on the button to delete your credit card it say you have to call customer serve number and that's the number that tell you can manage your account online they give you the run around like you have all day to stay on the phone. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

Purity Products Customer Care
Review #1378634 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products isn't worth it

2.2

I set up an auto ship with Purity Products last June. The first shipment or two, were fine, then we decided we wanted to cancel.

The first time I went to my auto ship, I was irritated that I couldn't cancel on line and had to call during business hours. Interesting I can set it up 24/7 but have to call to cancel. The time was outside normal business, so I changed frequency to 12 weeks (max time). Then I called.

After saying no thanks not less than 6x, I yelled at this person and told them I'm the customer and I'm canceling this order. It showed up again. I was ticked. I then sent email after trying to explain to another person I no longer wanted the service.

Yesterday it showed up again. Do not do auto ship unless you want it forever. My only other answer will be to dispute the charge via credit card. Then they will be interested in talking to me!

I'm a Quality professional, and can't believe they employ these tactics.

They aren't the cheapest place in town, but definitely the hardest to stop. I will never spend my money with them again.

ppresponse

Dear Kbloss, we appreciate the feedback and were sorry to hear you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We would like to review your transactions and process your request.

To accomplish this we do need more information. We are not able to locate your account based on the information on your post. Please call directly 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your last name, billing zip code or your customer number.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products Customer Care
Pros
Product offerings, Liquid and dissolving options, Person on phone seemed like they were just doing their job
Cons
Website does not allow auto ship cancel, When you call they will not cancel but try to keep selling, Email does not resolve issue, Tactics to sell overrides customer satisfaction, Phone does not resolve issue
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Allow me a means to return this shipment and the previous un-ordered shipment with a full refund. Total is $159 per order. I'm fine for another proposal, but ignoring me and setting up their site to prevent cancellation is frustrating
Review #1177267 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Charged for refused shipment

3.3

I have been on a 3 month auto ship for a nutrition product for the last 2 years from Purity Products. I had recently gone away for extended vacation and forgot to bring the current supply of product with me, thus when I returned home I had an adequate supply of the product, thus I did not need the next scheduled shipment.

I contacted Purity Products two days before the scheduled shipment of the product and kindly requested that they please delay the next shipment until December 1st. They refused my request and sent the product. When the package arrived I contacted Purity Products again and notified them that I would be refusing the product and will return it and that I expected a full refund. A week and a half later I saw a refund on my CC that was $4.95 less than what I paid.

They had not refunded the shipping cost. Under federal law when if an individual refuses a package they can not be charged for shipping for a package they do not accept. This is the law. Had I opened the package that would have been an acceptance of the package, thus I would have been responsible for the shipping cost had I then returned it.

However, I brought the unopened package and returned it to the post office and refused the package. I have contacted Purity Products on three separate occasions since to express my dissatisfaction but I have been completely ignored. I am a nutritionist and highly recommend products that I myself use. This company has high quality products and have strongly considered expanding into other products they sell.

However, how can I recommend products for a company that violates the law in an effort to cash in on an extra $5. That is theft.

I have spent a lot of money on their products over the last several years, but I am not going to sit back and allow a company to steal from me, regardless of how much is stolen. If I am not refunded the $5 that was stolen from me, I will no longer do business with this company and will no longer recommend their products.

Dear Breed 12, We are very sorry to hear, that after 2 years, you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. In general, customers can modify/delay their super savers, with a customer care agent or by logging into their account or using the automated system after hours or in times of high call volume.

We would appreciate the opportunity to review this issue to see what went wrong. To accomplish this, we would need more information than provided to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with last name, billing zip code or phone number.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Purity Products.

Reason of review
Charged for shipping on canceled order.
Loss
Review #1103963 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Rude customer care representative - Nick

I called to cancel all future orders. Nick stated that they have assisted me before and he can move the shipment to November.

I was not interested and declined his offer. He had a rude tone and said please hold. I was placed on hold for ten (10) minutes before I was disconnected. I called back and spoke to Kingston, she was VERY polite and apologetic.

She confirmed that Nick did in fact cancel my future orders.

I am very displeased on how Nick handled my request. I was going to return when things were better, however, I've change my mind due to Nick's rude way of handling my request.

Poor customer service
Review #1052571 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1052571.

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

2.2

I'm very dissapointed and upset with the company (Purity products) as I was a customer for approximately one year and when I attempted to stop service the automatic withdrawal ha taken place already, the amount was a substantial amount. I attempted to have my money returned and accirding to their rep.

My bank would not accept the money, how convenient, I had to pay fir the return of the product and the company continued blaming my financial institution for not accepting my refund.

I had to get my bank involved as purity products would not get me my refund and kept blaming my bank. Be very aware as this company will due everything to keep your money.

Brazil, Indiana, United States #1317825

just cancel your card get another one then they cant charge you.

Hicksville, New York, United States #1314033

Dear Sir or Madam, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble with your refund.

We would like to look into this for you but we will need your contact/account information. Please call us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your last name, zip code or phone number associated with your account.

We look forward to resolving this issue for you. Regards Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1031728 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1031728.

Purity Products - Customer Care Review

I attempted to cancel an order with purity products and a fast talking agent did not cancel order but instead sent out product and charged to my debit account. He fully understood my wishes and completely ignored what I wanted.

I believe that company takes advantage of the elderly the king most if us will forget or just not follow up. He made me feel as if he was trying to bully me into not canceling and when he couldn't he just did as he wished. She company. Product didn't work.

I will never buy anything from them again or recommend to anyone and I did get my money refunded. Bad experience!!!!

ppresponse

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Blythe, California, United States #1294222

Soglad isaw these comments. Was going to purchase a lot for my sisters and men will stick with puritans pride, great product and great price. Funny how they tried to copy this 'real' on company's name.

North Andover, Massachusetts, United States #1275184

Somehow they are allowed to operate despite the fraud.

View more comments (2)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #992660 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer992660.

Purity Products - They are the most unethical company I have ever dealt with.

First off, I tried to cancel the auto ship online, using te Purity products website. It wouldn't let me and it told me to call customer service.

I did and speaking to the person on the other end, told me, I was removed from the automated system (In September 2016). Just to wake up on January 5th 2017, to find that they had @2:24 am, charged me $89.90 for a shipment (that I had not ordered). Called them and the person that ,finally, took my call proceeds to tell me that they had indeed messed up. They were suppose to ship me more product in October of 2016, as he looked at their file, I had called and spoke to someone about it.

And on top of it he gave me a tracking # because he said "we do not email you to let you know your order shipped, except for the first order, when I placed my original order.". I would not have known this had even happened if I hadn't checked my checking account, like I do every morning.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1291925

Product made me ill. Threw both bottles away vit d and fish oil and called and cancelled.

I'm hesitant to have even placed my order now that I'm reading these posts... that they can randomly bill you in the future :(....

Jensen Beach, Florida, United States #1267926

Thank you. Was looking into it ....

seeing if it was all they said it was. But of course the auto ship products usually and always end the same. If a product is good... we would reorder it!!

The product sounds great but shame they don't believe it enough to let us order it with nothing to loose! We like ...

we order! No contract auto shipping!

View more comments (2)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #986694 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer986694.