Purity Products - Positive Experience

3.3

I ordered and received the Artro and B-12 Berry Melt. We like them and they are working as claimed for us.

Author
Product
Purity Products B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement
Reason of review
Good quality
Review #1201364 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement Review from Savannah, Georgia

Ordered purity products very disappointed and *** sent me one little bottle for $180.00 will never buy anything from them again nothing I got from them did me any good it all a lie and the I bottle was to be a three month supply and customer service was very unhelpful

Sacramento, California, United States #1271079

Received free bottle, as trail, called customer service, they gladly postpone my order until I fully tested. Very helpful, will possibly order later after test.

ppresponse

We are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Author
Savannah, Georgia
Product
Purity Products B-12 Energy Berrymelt Supplement
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Review #843839 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer843839.