Purity Products - Rip off, on phone call, no email way to cancel order

How can I stop payment. Somehow they got money thru one of my expired

CCs.

I am so pissed. Better business bureau complaint will be submitted and stopping anymore orders at my bank!!! I wish I had never ordered a single product, astfx. It upset my stomach, never took more than one.

My card expired after trying to cancel. Then they said they shipped and do not know how they could opinion my card was expired. Their website and their voicemail does not allow for cancelling an order. So I will return the product if it comes and I will notify my CC bank not pay or ever pay them any more.

I could incu fees because of their illegality. I am a very angry customer.

I am frustrated that I have to do so much work to stop them and all th while they say their customer service is so good. But not allow a customer to quit.

ppresponse

Dear anonymus, we are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

We are having same problem. Using an expired credit card.

View more comments (1)
Author
San Pablo, California
Product
Purity Products Astafx Astaxanthin Super Formula Supplement
Cons
No integrity wrongly took my money
Reason of review
Everything!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #830609 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer830609.