State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Clear all filters (3 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Purity Products - Review in Health and Beauty category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I haven't bought the product. At 42.95 x 3 =128.85 a month for 1 support product. This is only for Hollywood people. Those who really need the products cannot afford to buy them. So the sick and ill will remain so.
Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we appreciate your feedback; unfortunately, we are not able to locate & review your account from the information on your post. We can tell you the price you mentioned is a 3 month supply based on 3 bottles every 3 months.

Our Super Saver quantities and frequencies can be customized at any time.

If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department at 888 769 7873 or email customercare@purityproducts.com. We look forward to assisting you.

Regards, Purity Products

Reason of review
Pricing issue
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products Dan Levine

According to our records for customer #100535584, this issue has been fully resolved. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

These people are the worst! after receiving my 2nd order of vitamins the billed seamed too much 280.00 dollar, so I called them up & ask them if I was overcharged, they said no.I told them that I would pay for this shipment but not to send me anymore products,after being on hold for another 20 min.

they said they would cancel my account,i ask for & got a cancellation number, well I just received another shipment yesterday with another bill deducted from my credit card.

This is unauthorized use of a credit card. they should put injill

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products Dan Levin CEO

Review

After receiving my 2nd order of vitamins,& being billed what I thought was way to much,I called the company & told them that I would pay them for what I just received but not to send me anymore vitamins, after being on hold for along time I finally got a cancellation number. Well yesterday I received another order & money charged to my credit card.These people are the wors! They will spend millions on radio advertisement, telling you how honest and trustworthy they are,but they will go like a thief in the night into credit card and steel money.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service