State: Oregon City: Portland Clear all filters (3 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Portland, Oregon: Lack of promised refund by your company

Hi Madeline,

We left you a message on 12/17 to let you know that we issued you a full credit for the package that was returned as well as the shipping charge. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

When I ordered Vitamin D pills around 6 weeks ago (approximately Nov. 12th) I was sent the bottles of Vitamin D and one of Omega 3 oil, and I have been using them. About one month to 3 weeks ago, $169.00 was automatically withdrawn from my account by your company and I was told additional products from Purity Products would be in the mail. I never ordered additional products, and to my knowledge, I never gave anyone permission to remove that much money from my bank acct.!

When I called your company over two weeks ago, I was told that when the new pills arrived, just send them back. I sent them back the same day that they arrived at my home. That was over two weeks ago and I still have not received my refund in my bank account. I want nothing to do with this company and I want MY MONEY returned immediately. I feel as if I've been robbed. The man I spoke with on the phone about my $169.00 kept trying to sell me more products! Promises and nonsense! Return my money, or I will seek legal compensation.

Madeline L. Powell

Purity Products

Hi Lisa, We are very sorry you had that experience. We take your feedback seriously and will try to button up our processes. We checked your account and it looks like there is nothing outstanding at the moment. If you feel there is, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

Can I just say I think this company has the lousiest customer service. It's really too bad - they seem to have good products and I'd just have more confidence as a consumer if their people were more aligned with what they sell. I feel they just want to hustle me and want me to buy products...and they are more concerned about that than product knowledge or if their program is working for me. When I call, the reps miss the mark on the most basic of things. It's like they are too busy typing to listen to me.

Them: You should call back on Monday and talk to your sales rep.

Me: Ok, what hours is she working on Monday.

Them: We open at 10.

Me: Are you eastern time?

Them: Well it's 1:00 here now.

Me: So I can reach her then between 10 and 6? I'm on Pacific time so I want to have an idea of when I can reach her and I won't be available to call her right at 10.

Them: Well you can call right at 10.

Me: So I assume I can reach her then between about 10 and 6?

Them: You could just leave her a message.

I know this sounds petty but it all I'm asking for is some basic customer service skills. Know what time zone you are in - just sound like (or put on a good act) that you know what you are doing as a customer service rep! I wasn't being difficult - I was quite patient. Thanks for letting me rant!

Purity Products review in Portland, Oregon: Great product, *** people

We are sorry you feel that way and apologize for any frustration. We are glad to hear you enjoy our products. We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is anything outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

i had great luck with purity products' HA formula. without question the health of my knees improved more than i could imagine (i'm an old skier and runner).

but their sales tactics are BEYOND absurd. these people are the worst spammers and callers the world has ever known. really, they are horrible and they never stop. even after i got them on my 'do not call' list, THEY CALLED ME with a different company name.

i got, 'this is heather at joint health where we specialize in purity products, wanna buy some supplements?' when i told her this was completely illegal, heather responded by saying, 'that's what everybody i've called has said to me.'

total *** through and through. great product, but such a *** business model that it doesn't matter.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service