State: Ontario Clear all filters (6 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Hillcrest Village, Ontario: No follow through

Hi Lyn,

As discussed on our call with you on 3/1, your free trial is on the way. For reference, the order number is 24553453. If you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.

Update by user Mar 31, 2013

Thanks "Pissed Consumer"Because of the posting on your site I got a prompt response From Purity Products.The rep was very respectful and the sample product was received last week.I'm happy to say I have started using the product and if it is as good as previous Purity supplements I have used, I will certainly continue with it.

Thanks Purity Products for listening and actively ensuring customer satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2013

I have had much success and do vouch for Purity Products "Joint Formula Supreme" which has now been replaced with a similar product and have been recommending them to many people.However if you do call in to try their radio advertised free monthly trial and not accept their "Auto Ship" plan you will not receive the product even though they have taken your credit card number to bill for the shipping.I have called in twice for "Co-Q-10 with Resveratrol and not received it.Very dissapointed with Purity Products and dont believe I will buy anything from them anymore.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Toronto, Ontario: Billing for products I cancelled a while ago.....

Hi Joan, We tried to reach out to you using the e-mail address you provided. We can’t locate an account matching your name or your e-mail address. Please get back to us and we will get to the bottom of the matter. Please e-mail us back or call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#311983 Review #311983 is a subjective opinion of poster.

To whom it may concern,

I cancelled your products a while ago and I am still getting billed. Just had $195.00 charged to my credit card.

I am not happy!!! You are billing me for products I am not receiving!!! After the initial shipment I cancelled.............that was months ago!! I would appreciate my money being returned to me asap!!!

My name is Joan Mansfield............check your records!!!! Very disappointed!! I expect this to be resolved immediately! I am owed a lot of money!!!!

Purity Products......stand by your promises to your customers!! I f this has been a mistake on your part.....all I ask is for my money to be returned!!!

PURITY PRODUCTS WILL ROB YOU LIKE THEY DID ME

We want to make sure this issue was resolved completely, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We are never happy to hear that one of our customers had a bad experience. We do offer customers the option to delay their order rather than cancel. This is a very popular alternative that many customers gladly accept. However it is by no means mandatory. If you received a package that you do not want, we will gladly make arrangements to get that order back from you for a full refund. We are happy to hear that a supervisor made full refund arrangements for you. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I asked purity products back in April 2010 not to bill me and send another shipment, but someone from their company pursued me to delay the item until a certain date, at that time if I still didn't want the product I can cancel. Let me tell you that I purposely did not leave any money on my credit card just in case Purity decided to have a field day and bill me without my knowledge.

Months later I receive an email from Purity saying they tried to bill me for my shipment but was unable to because there were no funds. Well duh!!! So I call them once again to cancel and not ship, once again they told me oh just delay! Delay!

Delay! Then you can call back and cancel. I hung up.

Mistakenly early 2011 I had money on my credit card and that's when these sneaky lil bastards charged me and sent me not one but two bottles of the *** that turns hard within months of being in your cupboard.

So as soon as that shipment cam I refused it and had it sent back that was over a month ago. I called them and asked why I haven't been refunded they reply the order hasn't actually gotten to them yet until they receive it they cannot refund me. I said fine what about my shipping costs? They said nothing they can do!

That's when I lost it. Anyways after speaking to the supervisor that was when I finally got through to someone. She told me she would refund me in full including the shipping costs.

The moral of this story is these so called corporate entities have no morals so it is up to the consumer to use what is important when we are not satisfied and that is YOUR VOICE.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Waterloo, Ontario: Charging an expired credit card is OK?

We want to make sure this issue is fully resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. It is difficult to provide an accurate explanation without being able to review your account first. If this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Loss

Late last year, 2010, I signed up for Purity Products free bottle offer. In January my credit card expired; I got another card with the same number but a different expiry date. I didn't provide Purity with the new card number.

But that didn't stop Purity from charging the card anyways. On April 25 another charge appeared. On May 21 I tried calling Purity, but their phone line was down. So later that afternoon I called Mastercard and they patched through the call to Purity.

The CSR at Purity promised that they would refund $92.92 back to my card immediately, and then would refund another $92.92 when they received the returned package. I asked for, and received, a cancellation number for the free bottle offer.

There was no such refund to the card, so I called again on June 3. The Purity CSR promised to inform the credit department, who would in turn refund the money. A few more days passed by; still no refund.

So I called up Mastercard again this afternoon (June 15). They said that the entire amount, $209.22, would be charged back to the card. Purity has 30 days to contest the matter. The Mastercard CSR said that 90% of the time, in cases like this, the merchant does NOT do so.

Apparently, if you sign up for a recurring charge, such as a free bottle offer, the merchant can keep charging your credit card after it's expired.

The onus is on the customer to cancel the recurring charge. Oh yes, and the onus is also the customer to pore over the Cardholder's Agreements to see whether this kind of thing is allowed. Apparently, it is.

This STINKS. An expired credit card shouldn't be charged under any circumstances.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Toronto, Ontario: PurityProducts.com This company is a rip off

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. After reading your post, we would like to apologize for your frustration. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Product
Purity Products Supplement

I called to order a free sample of there vitamin D supplement, and was told about the automatic enrollment, at which time I was only authorizing a 4.95 charge, and was very specific, that there was to be no more charges unless I phoned them back to order more, the lady on the phone made me feel very uncomfortable, after talking with my husband, I decided to cancel this free sample, I checked with my credit card company and they did put a charge of 5.25 on my credit card on the same day. I have tried to cancel the order 4 times now and they say they have no record of me on file, now they just put me on hold and ignore me This company is a rip off!

Very misleading keeps you on hold for a long time to cancel.

and then tell you they have no record of me but they charged my credit card , this *** bag company is scumming people everywhere there is no recourse but to cancel my credit card . PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THESE *** BAGS AND GO TO WALMART , plus its about ten times cheaper

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Cambridge, Ontario: Free sample scam,cost me the full price

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. We work hard to accurately present our promotions and to fully explain the specials. We record all phone calls, so we can go back and make sure that the offer was accurately explained. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

they are scam artists and are guilty of false advertising.They promised a free sample with only a shipping charge and they charged my credit card on the same day they shipped """the supposed free sample""" the full price plus shipping and I am sending a complaint to the radio station they are using to advertise on.The product was"" hylaronic acid joint formula"" advertised as a totally free sample and all that needed to be paid was a shipping charge.I am a senior and I was supposed to have 15 days in which to cancel if I did not want to proceed with using this product.I had to shut down my credit card in order to prevent them sending me more of their product.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service