State: Ohio Clear all filters (8 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Positive Experience Review

I ordered a free bottle of HA Joint formula for $4.95. When I ordered I was told I had 15 days to cancel any future orders after Received product. I called within a week and had absolutely no problem cancelling. Problem is most people have selective hearing and forget to call within first 2 weeks
Reason of review
Good customer service

Hi Edward.

We called and left you a message. To recap, we have issued you a full credit and also sent a prepaid UPS Label for the return. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Thieves

I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to a friend, they sent a bunch of typical junk mail as well and the invoice which I also set aside.

They went a head a charged my credit card $155 dollars for additional orders which I never agreed to, I called them up and complained, they said they would credit my bank account with half the money $75 in 3 to 5 business days. Oh yes they also said they sent the first mailing out at 4AM that day via UPS, once I receive the package I could send it back to them for the rest of my money back. I called UPS they told me they never pickup packages at that time, I gave them the tracking number which they said was not in house at 8:30 AM that same day. These folks are professional liars, please do not do business with them, join me in praying to God that he destroys companies like this.

At no time does their advertisement on TV say you will be sent additional products and your credit card charged. This company is a bunch of crooks and thieves, someone please sue them.

Purity Products

Hi Pat, Healthy skepticism never hurt anyone. Joel is indeed a manager in our customer care department. With Joel’s help, we ensure a resolution before posting a response. He is our point person to make sure issues are resolved satisfactorily. That’s why you see his name and phone number on all of our replies. While it appears they are much more of a recurrence, two a month are not too much for Joel and the team to resolve.
Purity Products Customer Care

I don't know who this Joel Joseph guy is but he sure must be busy. He seems to be the only person that's solving all these complaints!

I think Purity Products needs to add some people to their customer care department. Ol' Joel seems to be the only guy that's manning it. Can someone answer Puritys answer and let us know if your issue was actually resolved?

At toast to Joel Joseph!

Long may he send out refunds, resolve shipping issues, stop credit cards from being charged my mistake, reship lost orders and restock shelves with returned merchandise! *clink*

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Obviously a scam...look at all the complaints!

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Loss

Purity Products is an obvious scam, and they fill these sites with their own misinformation about how GREAT their customer service is. Their customer service's number one priority is to keep you on the automatic shipping program.

DUH...I used to work for them so I know.

Check out their Facebook page. You cant even leave comments on it! If you could, it would be FULL of complaints like this.

This company is an unethical business.

Their ads are targeted to take advantage of the elderly and *** people who just got a credit card. PURITY PRODUCTS IS A SCAM!

Purity Products Krill Omega-3, ate through styrofoam cup

We tried to contact you by e-mail to make sure you got our explanation, but you haven't confirmed. To summarize, omega 3 fish oil is available in two forms, triglyceride or ethyl ester (which is the most readily available and clinically researched form). Our krill oil contains omega 3 fish oil in the ethyl ester form (which is highly concentrated and purified) and is also broadly related to ethanol. A strong alcoholic beverage left in a Styrofoam cup would generate the same reaction. However, this has no relation to the effect inside the human body. As a matter of fact the gastric acid found in our stomachs which is mostly hydrochloric acid would also do the same thing.
Loss

First off let me tell you to NOT BELIEVE anything written here unless you test it yourself, you do not know me and have no idea if I'm lying or not.

I took advantage of the "free offer" that I heard on the radio, and I received my Krill order promptly. After I opened the bottle (factory sealed of course) I did a little test I learned about and have been doing with all products that come in liquid soft gels. I popped 2 of the soft gels and squirted contents into a styrofoam cup. After approximately 10 minutes the "Krill Oil" had eaten its way through the bottom of the cup and had poxed the sides where the oil had settled.

This indicates to me that there is something in the Krill Oil that I don't want in my body. You can't put gasoline in styrofoam for the same reason. I am NOT saying there is gasoline in the Krill Oil, however I am saying that there may be some sort of petroleum in their product.

I have done this test with other fish oils and left them overnight with no such results.

I was able to call the customer service number and cancel without any hassle. I have no feeling one way or the other about Purity Products, or any other products the sell, however, I can not and will not condone any of their product.

Purity Products

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We appreciate it.
Review
#203378 Review #203378 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I think it's hilarious when you people say that you were scammed by purity products. obviously this business is still running after a decade or so.

i checked out their bbb score and its a plus. hmm..then i called the number in which i got off the radio and they LET ME KNOW ABOUT AN AUTOSHIP program!! they DID NOT say i have to be on this program AND GAVE ME A BETTER PRICE!! so i then agreed and got a free bottle of omegaberry fish oil.

it came in 2 days, i tried it out and didnt see much of a benefit, i then called customer service to CANCEL and the young lady let me know it may take a little longer and she offered me an extension to my trial and sent me out a free bottle Free of CHARGE..NO POSTAGE to try for another month. i have now been on the product for a couple years as well as 14 different products from this company. so quit your *** old biddies and LISTEN when they go over things with you. YOU ARE WRONG.

they would probably love to tell you that, BUT THEY WONT..BC THEY ARE A GOOD COMPANY! so quit goin on pissed customer or whatever and lieing to all future customers!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Cleveland, Ohio: The thief is you.

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate the support.
Review
#192130 Review #192130 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I'm thinking this is more a scam on the consumer's part. From what I read, you were told about recieving more if you don't cancel.

You can pretend like you didn't hear that part but it's all recorded. Who is really running the scam here? You knew exactly what was going on. Those that are claiming they never ordered it are just flat out liars.

Why would a credit card thief have the product sent to you in your name? Just a bunch of bitter seniors trying to get a free ride by playing dumb.

Purity Products Rips off People

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Review

Purity Products advertized a trial sample on t.v for men. My husband ordered the product and paid the S.H fee of 6.95 from a automatic computer voice on the phone.

This amount was paid for and then another $39.95 was taken out after my husband recieved the sample.

He did not authorize this money to be taken out and tried to get ahold of the company to tell them to not have him a member for your products almost gave him a heart attack.

Then you ignored his calls and I tried calling to have this

Contact Purity Products Customer Service