State: New York City: Plainview Clear all filters (5 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Free product

1.8
I received a post card advertising a free bottle of Trans-Resveratrol. I placed the order but when I attempted to put the order number on the website. It refused to recognize my order as a real one. I waited till it shipped and still, it would not recognized my order. Very little direction on just how this works so if I was doing this wrong then it is news to me. I assumed they just needed my e-mail and order number. No details on how this was a free product. Do I get a refund, a credit on my card? What just happens. I should have known better. If it is too good to be true then it certainly is. I emailed customer service and got crickets....nothing. The website is very slick with some guy who says he is the owner on there talking about this free offer. What a scam. My last order to these thieves....ever.

These are thieves. I ordered a free facial cream and paid 4.95 for shipping.

I was charged 89.00 and shipping. Trying to reverse it is a nightmare. I called my bank to let them handle it. I received a note from Purity that my future order has been canceled.

They refused to refund my 89 bucks. If it says free.

don't get it. You will be gipped.

Hope you didn't use a credit card or order online - you've probably been hacked. Contact your credit card company to decline any charges from this "vendor". Also scrub your computer with Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Organic Juice Cleanser

4.3
I have had tremendous success with this product. For 6 weeks I have been constipated with IBS-C. I was in tremendous pain and saw many gastro doctors. No matter what they gave me, it did not work. I mix this product with Metamusil, Miralax and OJC. My pain is 90% gone in my upper stomach, just below the rib cage and around the waste. You have no idea what a relief this has been for me. Cat scans and MRI(s) due to this IBS-C problem. I will continue to spend the money and have relief every day of my life. Invest in me. I had CT Scans, MRI(s), and many doctor appointments. I do not wish anyone having IBS symptoms. Because of the IBS symptoms and follow-up, the MRI showed a very small 6MM cystic lesion on my pancreas, that must be monitored. Something good happens out of something bad. My husband is also very happy with this product. 4 days after being on the OJC, tremendous comfort 85-90% improvement for me. I highly recommend it.
Product
Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement
Pros
  • Already did
Good quality

Resolved: Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Sent products to wrong address and purtiy products refused to refund money

I initially only ordered one bottle which they never shipped. After calling to check on the status they agreed to reship it. I confirmed my address. I did receive the bottle in the mail and started my free trial. Shortly after I get a bill for $169.65! They say they've sent three bottles out to my address. First of all I had told them no way did I want three bottles. Secondly, I didn't receive the shipment. They said it would be investigated and would call me back. Eventually I received the call only to have them tell me it was my fault that I gave them the wrong address. I know I did not because why did I receive the first shipment? Anyhow they refused to work with me or refund my money.
Resolved
Service
Purity Products Free Trial
Problem with delivery
Full refund

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Unauthorized charge

Purity Products charged a new card of mine. I canceled all future orders with them in March 2017. On July 4th they charged my new card. I called them and they refused to credit my card and said the order shipped out on July 4th and they couldn't cancel. I told them yesterday July 4th was a legal holiday. They still would not cancel and said they need to review the tapes on what was said in March. Are you SERIOUS. The rude woman Katheryn is an ***. I was then transferred to a supervisor Brandy who said the same thing. This company will stop at nothing to force vitamins down your throat. I also called Visa and was told they can get anyone's new card information because they are a subscriber to Visa updater software. Oh I get it, this is their way of committing fraud and trying to debit accounts AFTER you cancel. Nice.

Thank you am glade I didn't call and order anything ..thats just crazy they can get your card info like that

Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we are very sorry to hear you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We would appreciate the opportunity to escalate & review all of the pertinent transactions and resolve the issue for you.

We will need to locate your account and to do so we would need your last name/billing zip code or customer number.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com We look forward to speaking with you. Regards Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Rude attitude toward customer
Poor customer service
Full refund

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Product Does Not Work And I Want to Cancel My Super Saver Account

1.3
The product does not work. I called in August asking why I was charged $124.80 and they said they shipped me 3 months. I didn't realize I asked for 3 months. I told them I want to cancel and they insist on keeping me on. They say they can change my ship date so I can continue to take what product I do have. I called back, it is impossible to talk to someone. I just want to cancel my supersaver. The web site does not let you cancel you have to call but then you can't get through. You can't delete the credit card you have to call, but then you can't get through. Someone please help me to cancel my Super Saver product. My member #101457925
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your feedback. A Customer Care Representative will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to assist you. Regards, Purity Products.

Product
Purity Products Account
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
I want to cancel my Super Saver Account and delete my credit card on file.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service