State: New York City: New York Clear all filters (5 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Purity products scammed me

Hi Allison.

We called and left you a message. You were not set up for any other shipments or charged for any products. You were charged for shipping for your trial only. We issued you a credit for the shipping charge of the trial order. We believe the issue is resolved. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

I responded to the radio ad and asked about the free bottle of ha.i also said I wanted it until I was told about the sign up for automatic renewal and resupply etc. I then told the rep to cancel.

My free bottle and any other bottle or product. Asked they even delete the credit card info. And what did I get? The bottle in the mail and a charge on my credit card.

Again, asked customer service to delete the charge and take back the product. They refused because I initially (before I had all details and facts and before the call ended) agred to the free bottle. Now quite seriously, how desperate must a corn pant be to still send the product? I was very clear and explicit.

I wanted nothing from purity products to come to my home...and I can't get any customer service rep to help me! I so wish I would have checked the ratings on line before the call! They claim they have good ratings with the BBB but I have no idea when that would have been from, what year?

Certainly no recently if you read the reviews I have today!

Never before have I dealt with customer service so unwilling to listen or help, or sales dept so deceptive and misleading. Sad...

Hi Thomas,

We have refunded you in full. We left you a message to confirm it with you.
Loss

I purchased the Omega 3 with Krill Oil which made me sick. I called to return it and had to listen to 5 minutes of a hard sell trying to get me to keep it.

He asked me if I take it with food and when I said yes he told me to take it without food. I told him the label clearly states to take it with food. He finally understood I did not want it. I received an RMA# and shipped it back via USPS.

I called 2 weeks later for status and got this nasty women who told me they never received it. I asked if it possibly got lost in the warehouse since it was never returned to me undeliverable. She put me on hold for 5 minutes to speak with a supervisor. She came back on and offered a 50% refund which I am still waiting for.

This doesn't smell right to me (BTW-just like the nasty Krill oil) and after seeing all these other complaints I advise not to purchase anything from this company. They definitely need a lesson in good business practices!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in New York, New York: Money order sent for promotional never received the vitamin D

Hi Naniwea, Our customer care specialists have been in contact with you and have shipped you the products. For reference, your account number is 100889046 and the order number is 23234951. If you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

Sent a money order for promotional for vitamin D and Omega never received the products,m.o.#6736489-3 on 1/15/2012.Over the past year I have ordered many products from this company and what I don't understand is why when you call 2 different reps can't go into your account and can't solve a relatively simple problem,it almost makes you want to stop dealing with companies by mail and buy direct.In believe firmly in holistic health,but what I've notice over the years is that customer service is lacking these days

Purity Products review in New York, New York: Shame on you- sneaky thieves

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service. If any issue is unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

The radio offer for HA Joint Formula was aired. I called and understood that there would be a shipping charge. After giving the operator all the information she requested, including credit card info, etc, she proceeded to tell me that by accepting this offer, I have given Purity products permission to charge my credit card for future orders for the same product.

These future orders would include a three month supply of the HA formula and would automatically be shipped and charged. Everything is going smoothly and they get you by surprise right after you give them all the information. You are suddenly torn and confused but you say yes anyway.

And then, she makes an additional offer for another product just as you are reeling and trying to figure out what just happened. Had they announced on the air that there was an underhanded scheme hooked into this free offer, I never would have called at all.

Purity Products sent vitamins I did not order

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this matter is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I would like to know how Purity Products got my name, address and credit card number without my knowledge.

They mailed vitamins to me for "Free" (1 Pkg. Ultra-Pure Omega 3) that I did not order and now they want me to pay shipping fees. That is how they make their illegal money. Not by selling the product but by collecting outlandish shipping fees.

I am sending the vitamins back unopened and I will pay the return shipping gladly to the US Post Office but I will not pay Purity for shipping a product I did not order or want.

I am going to file a formal LEGAL complaint to the authorities. They are stealing credit card numbers and addresses from unsuspecting internet users.

Everyone should file complaints with the police, when they are scammed.

Beware of Purity Products, 200 Terminal Dr. Plainview, NY 11803