State: New York Clear all filters (12 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Free product

1.8
I received a post card advertising a free bottle of Trans-Resveratrol. I placed the order but when I attempted to put the order number on the website. It refused to recognize my order as a real one. I waited till it shipped and still, it would not recognized my order. Very little direction on just how this works so if I was doing this wrong then it is news to me. I assumed they just needed my e-mail and order number. No details on how this was a free product. Do I get a refund, a credit on my card? What just happens. I should have known better. If it is too good to be true then it certainly is. I emailed customer service and got crickets....nothing. The website is very slick with some guy who says he is the owner on there talking about this free offer. What a scam. My last order to these thieves....ever.

These are thieves. I ordered a free facial cream and paid 4.95 for shipping.

I was charged 89.00 and shipping. Trying to reverse it is a nightmare. I called my bank to let them handle it. I received a note from Purity that my future order has been canceled.

They refused to refund my 89 bucks. If it says free.

don't get it. You will be gipped.

Hope you didn't use a credit card or order online - you've probably been hacked. Contact your credit card company to decline any charges from this "vendor". Also scrub your computer with Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Organic Juice Cleanser

4.3
I have had tremendous success with this product. For 6 weeks I have been constipated with IBS-C. I was in tremendous pain and saw many gastro doctors. No matter what they gave me, it did not work. I mix this product with Metamusil, Miralax and OJC. My pain is 90% gone in my upper stomach, just below the rib cage and around the waste. You have no idea what a relief this has been for me. Cat scans and MRI(s) due to this IBS-C problem. I will continue to spend the money and have relief every day of my life. Invest in me. I had CT Scans, MRI(s), and many doctor appointments. I do not wish anyone having IBS symptoms. Because of the IBS symptoms and follow-up, the MRI showed a very small 6MM cystic lesion on my pancreas, that must be monitored. Something good happens out of something bad. My husband is also very happy with this product. 4 days after being on the OJC, tremendous comfort 85-90% improvement for me. I highly recommend it.
Product
Purity Products Organic Juice Cleanse Supplement
Pros
  • Already did
Good quality

Resolved: Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Sent products to wrong address and purtiy products refused to refund money

I initially only ordered one bottle which they never shipped. After calling to check on the status they agreed to reship it. I confirmed my address. I did receive the bottle in the mail and started my free trial. Shortly after I get a bill for $169.65! They say they've sent three bottles out to my address. First of all I had told them no way did I want three bottles. Secondly, I didn't receive the shipment. They said it would be investigated and would call me back. Eventually I received the call only to have them tell me it was my fault that I gave them the wrong address. I know I did not because why did I receive the first shipment? Anyhow they refused to work with me or refund my money.
Resolved
Purity Products Free Trial
Problem with delivery
Full refund

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Unauthorized charge

Purity Products charged a new card of mine. I canceled all future orders with them in March 2017. On July 4th they charged my new card. I called them and they refused to credit my card and said the order shipped out on July 4th and they couldn't cancel. I told them yesterday July 4th was a legal holiday. They still would not cancel and said they need to review the tapes on what was said in March. Are you SERIOUS. The rude woman Katheryn is an ***. I was then transferred to a supervisor Brandy who said the same thing. This company will stop at nothing to force vitamins down your throat. I also called Visa and was told they can get anyone's new card information because they are a subscriber to Visa updater software. Oh I get it, this is their way of committing fraud and trying to debit accounts AFTER you cancel. Nice.

Thank you am glade I didn't call and order anything ..thats just crazy they can get your card info like that

Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, we are very sorry to hear you have had such an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We would appreciate the opportunity to escalate & review all of the pertinent transactions and resolve the issue for you.

We will need to locate your account and to do so we would need your last name/billing zip code or customer number.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com We look forward to speaking with you. Regards Purity Products.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Rude attitude toward customer
Poor customer service
Full refund

Purity Products review in Plainview, New York: Product Does Not Work And I Want to Cancel My Super Saver Account

1.3
The product does not work. I called in August asking why I was charged $124.80 and they said they shipped me 3 months. I didn't realize I asked for 3 months. I told them I want to cancel and they insist on keeping me on. They say they can change my ship date so I can continue to take what product I do have. I called back, it is impossible to talk to someone. I just want to cancel my supersaver. The web site does not let you cancel you have to call but then you can't get through. You can't delete the credit card you have to call, but then you can't get through. Someone please help me to cancel my Super Saver product. My member #101457925
Brystal

Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your feedback. A Customer Care Representative will be contacting you at the phone number listed on your account to assist you. Regards, Purity Products.

Product
Purity Products Account
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
I want to cancel my Super Saver Account and delete my credit card on file.

Purity products scammed me

Hi Allison.

We called and left you a message. You were not set up for any other shipments or charged for any products. You were charged for shipping for your trial only. We issued you a credit for the shipping charge of the trial order. We believe the issue is resolved. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

I responded to the radio ad and asked about the free bottle of ha.i also said I wanted it until I was told about the sign up for automatic renewal and resupply etc. I then told the rep to cancel.

My free bottle and any other bottle or product. Asked they even delete the credit card info. And what did I get? The bottle in the mail and a charge on my credit card.

Again, asked customer service to delete the charge and take back the product. They refused because I initially (before I had all details and facts and before the call ended) agred to the free bottle. Now quite seriously, how desperate must a corn pant be to still send the product? I was very clear and explicit.

I wanted nothing from purity products to come to my home...and I can't get any customer service rep to help me! I so wish I would have checked the ratings on line before the call! They claim they have good ratings with the BBB but I have no idea when that would have been from, what year?

Certainly no recently if you read the reviews I have today!

Never before have I dealt with customer service so unwilling to listen or help, or sales dept so deceptive and misleading. Sad...

Hi Thomas,

We have refunded you in full. We left you a message to confirm it with you.
Loss

I purchased the Omega 3 with Krill Oil which made me sick. I called to return it and had to listen to 5 minutes of a hard sell trying to get me to keep it.

He asked me if I take it with food and when I said yes he told me to take it without food. I told him the label clearly states to take it with food. He finally understood I did not want it. I received an RMA# and shipped it back via USPS.

I called 2 weeks later for status and got this nasty women who told me they never received it. I asked if it possibly got lost in the warehouse since it was never returned to me undeliverable. She put me on hold for 5 minutes to speak with a supervisor. She came back on and offered a 50% refund which I am still waiting for.

This doesn't smell right to me (BTW-just like the nasty Krill oil) and after seeing all these other complaints I advise not to purchase anything from this company. They definitely need a lesson in good business practices!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in New York, New York: Money order sent for promotional never received the vitamin D

Hi Naniwea, Our customer care specialists have been in contact with you and have shipped you the products. For reference, your account number is 100889046 and the order number is 23234951. If you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Purity Products Customer Care

Sent a money order for promotional for vitamin D and Omega never received the products,m.o.#6736489-3 on 1/15/2012.Over the past year I have ordered many products from this company and what I don't understand is why when you call 2 different reps can't go into your account and can't solve a relatively simple problem,it almost makes you want to stop dealing with companies by mail and buy direct.In believe firmly in holistic health,but what I've notice over the years is that customer service is lacking these days

Purity Products review in New York, New York: Shame on you- sneaky thieves

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service. If any issue is unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

The radio offer for HA Joint Formula was aired. I called and understood that there would be a shipping charge. After giving the operator all the information she requested, including credit card info, etc, she proceeded to tell me that by accepting this offer, I have given Purity products permission to charge my credit card for future orders for the same product.

These future orders would include a three month supply of the HA formula and would automatically be shipped and charged. Everything is going smoothly and they get you by surprise right after you give them all the information. You are suddenly torn and confused but you say yes anyway.

And then, she makes an additional offer for another product just as you are reeling and trying to figure out what just happened. Had they announced on the air that there was an underhanded scheme hooked into this free offer, I never would have called at all.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service

Compare Purity Products vs Melaleuca

Latest Question

Purity Products Questions

Purity Products review in Hicksville, New York: Purity Product is a Rip Off

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there are unresolved matters, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Review

To start, they send you out the product without any authorization from you. The products are EXTREMELY OVERPRICED, you can go to any drug store & get the same grads for the fish oil at 1/2 the price,with the same amounts of the active ingredients or more.

Do not fall for there scams, as I said try the same products from your Pharmacy & you will see the same results for much less money.

You also have to realise you NEVER get something for free, they will keep charging your credit card until you XL the account, make sure you get a name & a Cancellation # prior to hanging up.