State: Florida City: Jacksonville Clear all filters (4 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Canceling auto ship takes 30minutes and may not stop it

We are sorry you had this experience. We have been in business for over 20 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to customer service. According to our records, your order was successfully cancelled. If for any reason you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Loss

You can not cancel your auto ship online or by email. Which is amazing because most honest companies will let you.

I feel this is because they know their product is a load of BS and the harder they make it to cancel the more they can get from your pocket book. After spending 30 minutes trying to cancel it and failing my next choice is to cancel the card. What honest company runs a business like that?

Think about this company before doing business with them.

You have been warned. I failed to do my do diligence so shame on me.

I was not even trying to get the 100 refund they talk about just cancel the auto ship and be done with them.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity products is bank robber

Hi Pat: Our customer care team called and spoke to you on 7/6. Here is a recap of the call: A prepaid UPS label is on the way so you can return the March shipment. We will issue a full credit for the March shipment as soon as it is received. Your super saver has been canceled and a full credit has been issued for the May shipment that was returned.
Review

i was in the hospital, receive two boxes of "vitamins" from purity products, cost: $158, and $190. i of course could not send them back on their auto send which i never signed up for and they will not let me return them.

just how could a 73 year old have a way to return them when vitally ill???? they have no heart, no understanding, way, way overcharge and are rude on the phone refusing to let me talk to a supervisor. the supervisor is rude also.

do not deal with them. they love to get into your bank account - the watch out!!!!!!!!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Charged my card without my consent

Hi Holly, We have reached out to you by phone and e-mail. Please let us know if anything is left outstanding. If anything is, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I ordered Purity Products one time over the internet. Over the next year, the company tried to charge me every three months for another order which I cancelled each time.

I even called in and asked them to cancel my order (which they have record of). The last time of this three month cycle, they submitted the charge three times and successfully received payment from my account for something I did not give permission to order. My bank alerted me of this fraudulent charge and suggested I cancel this card, which I did. I then called Purity Products and they did reimburse me with their apologies.

However, because of cancelling my card, I ended up with one late fee from another company when my old card number didn't go through. Fortunately, I was able to catch all other charges in time to avoid late fees except for this one. I contacted Purity Products for reimbursement of this late fee due to their negligent business practices. They wanted me to have my bank fax the statement showing this late fee.

In other words, I would need to spend even more of my time calling my bank to get this (their error) taken care of. My advice: IF PURITY PRODUCTS HAS YOUR CARD (ACCOUNT NUMBER), CANCEL THAT CARD!!

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Purity Product - misleading

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of fully.
Loss

I ordered what I thought was a 30 day FREE TRIAL package of the vitamins and I was charged $119.75 on my credit card. When I called they said I could return the product at my expense and they would only credit me back HALF the fee!!

That is so wrong - how can they get away with that? I don't understand why if I am returning the product they can't refund ALL of my money.

It was supposed to be a FREE trial and now it is costing me money. I would say this is false advertising.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service