State: Florida Clear all filters (12 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Orlando, Florida: Great company/Great products

5.0
I've been a customer for five years, and if it were not for their infomercial regarding Hyaluronic Acid, I would never have been aware of HA as a beneficial supplement for my joints. They were the first to bring HA to the forefront. I have never had a problem with their customer service. They are extremely polite and excellent in accommodating your requests. As far as I am concerned they are a reputable company with excellent products. joan_of_arc1412@yahoo.com Why this review reads to enter "at least 100 words" I don't understand because I said it all in less. So I added the later to initiate the "submit"
Product
Purity Products Supplement
Reason of review
Good customer service
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Canceling auto ship takes 30minutes and may not stop it

We are sorry you had this experience. We have been in business for over 20 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to customer service. According to our records, your order was successfully cancelled. If for any reason you feel this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Loss

You can not cancel your auto ship online or by email. Which is amazing because most honest companies will let you.

I feel this is because they know their product is a load of BS and the harder they make it to cancel the more they can get from your pocket book. After spending 30 minutes trying to cancel it and failing my next choice is to cancel the card. What honest company runs a business like that?

Think about this company before doing business with them.

You have been warned. I failed to do my do diligence so shame on me.

I was not even trying to get the 100 refund they talk about just cancel the auto ship and be done with them.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity products is bank robber

Hi Pat: Our customer care team called and spoke to you on 7/6. Here is a recap of the call: A prepaid UPS label is on the way so you can return the March shipment. We will issue a full credit for the March shipment as soon as it is received. Your super saver has been canceled and a full credit has been issued for the May shipment that was returned.
Review

i was in the hospital, receive two boxes of "vitamins" from purity products, cost: $158, and $190. i of course could not send them back on their auto send which i never signed up for and they will not let me return them.

just how could a 73 year old have a way to return them when vitally ill???? they have no heart, no understanding, way, way overcharge and are rude on the phone refusing to let me talk to a supervisor. the supervisor is rude also.

do not deal with them. they love to get into your bank account - the watch out!!!!!!!!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Charged my card without my consent

Hi Holly, We have reached out to you by phone and e-mail. Please let us know if anything is left outstanding. If anything is, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I ordered Purity Products one time over the internet. Over the next year, the company tried to charge me every three months for another order which I cancelled each time.

I even called in and asked them to cancel my order (which they have record of). The last time of this three month cycle, they submitted the charge three times and successfully received payment from my account for something I did not give permission to order. My bank alerted me of this fraudulent charge and suggested I cancel this card, which I did. I then called Purity Products and they did reimburse me with their apologies.

However, because of cancelling my card, I ended up with one late fee from another company when my old card number didn't go through. Fortunately, I was able to catch all other charges in time to avoid late fees except for this one. I contacted Purity Products for reimbursement of this late fee due to their negligent business practices. They wanted me to have my bank fax the statement showing this late fee.

In other words, I would need to spend even more of my time calling my bank to get this (their error) taken care of. My advice: IF PURITY PRODUCTS HAS YOUR CARD (ACCOUNT NUMBER), CANCEL THAT CARD!!

PURITY PRODUCTS- SHIP TRIAL LATE, BULK EARLY & HASSLE YOU IF YOU TRY TO RETURN

We are very sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of it, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We record each and every call and would like to review this one to make sure our representatives acted appropriately. Please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873 . He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care

I ordered products. I was told I had a time period.

The initial offer arrived late. I wanted to cancel but to my surprise I got three of each vitamin early. It was not as advertised. I tried to cancel.

The operator although pleasant sounding was pushy and kept trying to talk me into submission of keeping them and getting a "discount". I kept trying to make it clear that I wanted to cancel and also opt out of the program. I tried five times and he talked at me. Finally I said he had to answer yes or no if I could return the products.

He said yes but STILL tried to make me change my mind. Then I insisted and he said he had to speak to his supervisor and instead transferred me to a new person where I had to start all over -verifying. She was smirking and just stated the reasons for the repetition of verification was that the pervious operator had disconnected me. She did not apologize.

She tried to make me change my mind, was obvious getting pleasure out of her game by her smirky attitude and drew out the process of giving me the refund code. All in all the call lasted 14 minutes for a simple transaction.

I had to pay for the return shipping AND they charged me for the shipping of the unwanted three bottles to me - so no full refund as promised. Early shipping, deluge and a wrongful return policy not to mention a lack of courtesy in just agreeing to serve the customer without a battle of wills.

Purity Products review in Fort Pierce, Florida: This is not a complaint

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear you like our products and that our customer care specialists treated you kindly.
Review

by all the negative feedback I see here I'm one of the few "lucky ones"

that had a GREAT business relationship with Purity Products.

No it's not a scam. I'm just a working stiff at a dead end 9 to 5 job & all I wanted to do is feel better. I have Epilepsy and was starting to feel some pretty *** effects from it. so I bought vitamins that helped me. I must have had at least 10 of their products and plus and a citrus energy liquid. all went as planned as a repeat ship. I was able to feel better so as far as I'm concerned for me, Purity products has helped me. THEN i got laid off from the big corp I was employed by a year ago and like MILLIONS of others, can't find work even flipping burgers. so I had to cancel all of them. so anyway they are good, to me anyway.

Purity Products review in Boca Raton, Florida: They just stole my money also

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. Without seeing your account we can only take a good guess at what might have happened. Once a customer cancels an order, our customer care specialists automatically provide a cancellation number for the customer's records. If there is a refund pending you can be certain you will receive it. If the bounced checks were a result of an error made by one of our employees, we will refund those as well. If this matter is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

They just stole my money also, after cancelling Everything 1 week after getting the FREE trial offer, which gave me an alergic reaction.

Today my bank account was charged $78.63 which caused 2 smaller checks to bounce at $35.00 EACH. Tehy said they will take care of it and refuse the shipment.

I spoke to the same person that I had cancelled with. They cahrges was on 10/4/11 today is 10/12.

I have contactedd my bank also..... They better make good, NEVER buy from Purity ..............NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN

Purity Products review in Tampa, Florida: Unwanted and unordered products

According to our records for customer # 100497058 and #88355 (2 accounts in our database that caused this duplication error), this issue has been fully resolved. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

You sent unordered and unwanted products.

How do I return these products and get a complete refund?

order# 21620340.

Please advise.

Do not send any more products!!!

Any future orders will be initiated by me only.

Product is H.A. Joint Formula-SS.

Don't know who sent this order other then your company.

order date # 8 FEB 2011, ship# 12734211.

Shipped under super saver 6.

I canceled the super saver program several years ago that is why I am surprised at this order.

I like your products.

I have no more comments to make, so I will end this complaint.

Purity Products's reply to:

I love purity products they have been great to me over 3 years no probs.

Thank you very much for your positive comments and sharing your experiences with us. They are appreciated.
Review

purity products changed my life they have been the best supplements i have ever taken and customer service. has been 5 star treatment all the way.

they know what they are doing!!!!

try it you'll fall in love. i quit smoking because the super green multivitamins. the maid me feel so good i had the health and strength to stand up to the smoking habits i had for over 18 years.

i can never thank them enough for the great health they have blessed me with. people on this site are complaining about money not the quality of there products

Contact Purity Products Customer Service

Compare Purity Products vs Melaleuca

Latest Question

Purity Products Questions
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Boca Raton, Florida: Caved into left wing and dropped advertising on Glenn Beck

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Review
#192372 Review #192372 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I was going to place a large order with Purity Products until they decided to cave in to the left wing media and drop their advertising program with Glenn Beck. Fox news and Glenn Beck are the only ones who speak the truth in this country! Shame on them!! They let themselves be influenced by this administration that wants to control EVERYTHING! Now you are letting them tell you where to advertise and how to run your business, destroying what made this country great CAPITALISM!

I ordered my original vitamins from advertising that I heard during the Glenn Beck or the Rush Limbaugh show, so if you are so afraid to hear the truth the I won't buy from them. When this country ends up with Sharia law, then maybe you'll be happy with your country!!

SHAME ON YOU! WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. We are being destroyed and you are helping the enemy!