State: California City: Los Angeles Clear all filters (3 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Purity Products Chris Kilhams Vital Maca Review

Displeased with products. Need a return authorization.
Reason of review
Bad quality
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Los Angeles, California: Purity impossible to cancel auto ship

We want to make sure this issue is fully resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. In reading your post it is apparent that you had a very frustrating experience when you called into our customer service call center. We must apologize for that. While our specialists are trained to provide options, it is not meant, in any way, to cause aggravation. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review
#222014 Review #222014 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I had the most incredible time trying to get out of Purity Products auto ship program. The guy kept on selling to me even when I repeatedly said I am done with Purity Products.

He puts me on hold to get a cancellation number. He is gone forever and returns and says, "Mame, Are you still there." I guess hoping I would hang up and thus remain forever stuck in Purity auto ship. He then says that his supervisor was listening to our conversation and she advises him to tell me to keep me in the program until July to get all those fabulous discounts. I said, "I'm done let me out of auto ship." He ignores me several times until I become so angry I threatened to complain on the Internet, just like I am doing.

Three times I asked him several times to give me the cancellation # and he continues to sell to me. I can't believe the stupidity of what I just went through. I feel like Purity Products dragged me through a knot hole to get out of their *** program.

Run, run, run from this site. It is so not worth it!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Amazing Oranges changed their formula/ingredients

According to our records for customer #98752767, this issue has been fully resolved. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Product
Purity Products Supplement

Purity Product - Amazing Oranges - They changed their supplement facts/ingredients in their formula. They are giving you less of a product then when I started using it. Here is my last email to them:

To _____:

Are you kidding me. Giving less of a product is not conducive to "the latest" study for health. Absorption has nothing to do with the amount of fruits and vegetables used in your product. I am very disappointed with this whole run-a-round and insufficient information you give us and then you try to mask the real reasons for giving your consumer less of a product. I will no longer be interested in continuing my patronage to your company. I will be buying my own juicer to produce a higher-quality, more advantage drink for myself. It's the quality in a product that the consumer wants, and yours went down hill.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service