State: California Clear all filters (24 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Santa Rosa, California: Cancel

i have been trying to cancel sevral times and have been put on hold for hours before you take another payment from my debit cardon the17 of this month when you say your sending the product out . ive been waiting over a half an hour today waiting to cancel,you keep saying13 min
Brystal

Hi AN, we are sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time reaching Customer Care. WE would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and will need more information to locate your account.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email us a ppresponse@purityproducts.com with name and billing zip code as it appears on your account.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Purity Products

Review

Purity Products review in Berkeley, California: Totally Misled by your Rep in Illinois

I asked the rep what was the catch in giving away bottles of Omega50+ & Vitamin B12. He said it was to introduce the product to new customers. Next question I asked: Is this one of those offers, that when the customer gets something free, few weeks later the customer starts receiving automatic shipments of the product and billed automatically to the credit card on record? the guy said "no, once you try the product you can order it if you liked it, there is no pressure to buy" As soon, as the rep got my personal information he said "you will get 3 bottles in three weeks at the price of $34.95 each". I said to him "that is exactly what I was asking, and you misled me. He then hang up. I have called my credit card about this issue, and have written to the Supervisor's email that my credit card Co. provided. I am totally upset as to how this guy tricked me into getting my personal information. This is totally unacceptable. Not a way to do business. Lesson learned.

Purity Products review in Moreno Valley, California: Dont send auto order

Please cancellled my autoship or any any to ship order thank you

Please cancel the order, I placed today... I do not want it!

I’m highly allergic to an iingrident it cantains! Nancy M. Walsh 469-556-7221. Regards.

Also, I declined the monthly automated special.

I had better not see this on my statement...I see others that did not agree, have been charged. I have the recording on my phone.

@Nancy Walsh

Yes, tried one of their juices, and they stole without my authorization $200.00 of my checking account.

Please, refund my money and cancel any future order. I have returned the original order.

I was misled about your service completely and I do not need your product.

The price is astronomical and I will purchase this product or one like it for much less at the Dollar Tree. my family was very disturbed when they found that I had given you our banking information

View more comments (2)
Review

Purity Products review in San Pablo, California: Rip off, on phone call, no email way to cancel order

How can I stop payment. Somehow they got money thru one of my expired CCs. I am so pissed. Better business bureau complaint will be submitted and stopping anymore orders at my bank!!! I wish I had never ordered a single product, astfx. It upset my stomach, never took more than one. My card expired after trying to cancel. Then they said they shipped and do not know how they could opinion my card was expired. Their website and their voicemail does not allow for cancelling an order. So I will return the product if it comes and I will notify my CC bank not pay or ever pay them any more. I could incu fees because of their illegality. I am a very angry customer. I am frustrated that I have to do so much work to stop them and all th while they say their customer service is so good. But not allow a customer to quit.
Brystal

Dear anonymus, we are sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

We are having same problem. Using an expired credit card.

View more comments (1)
Product
Purity Products Astafx Astaxanthin Super Formula Supplement
Cons
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
Everything!

Purity Products

Attempts to speak with customer service rep. has proved futile this morning. I am trying to cancel the Super Saver, yet have been unable to do so by phone and computer. I would hate to cancel my credit card in order to do so. They give you a live person in order to place an initial order, give you a recording to modify your order, but put you in a wait process in order to cancel your order. The last recorded message gave me a 16minute wait time. DO NOT PATRONIZE!

I hate the advertising of free bottles. By accepting the offer you have to give credit card info and sign up for a bottle a month at high prices. Very hard to stop the service.

Brystal

Dear Sir or Madam, we have not heard from you. Please let us know if this matter is still outstanding.

@Brystal

How do you know you haven't heard from them??? The post is from anaonymous...you have no way of knowing if this particular poster contacted your customer service. ROFLMAO

Dear Sir or Madam, We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback, and would like to assist you.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to locate your account and contact you.

Please call us at 844 713-7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or take care of any request. – Purity Products

View more comments (3)
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service

Purity Products Chris Kilhams Vital Maca Review

Displeased with products. Need a return authorization.
Bad quality

Purity Products review in Mountain View, California: Purity Is A Fraud

I purchased the product to try and help improve my vision. At least that's what the plug on the radio said. When placing my order the customer service rep. went down another avenue about what the 2wk free trial pills did. I told her I don't want those I want the ones that help improve your vision. She said, "Oh Yeah, they do that to." My Package was so late I forgot about it. I took the pills nothing. I saw on my credit card where I was charged $124.80 before I was done with my 2wk free trial. I have canceled with Purity Products. Sent back all packages sent to me 2 1/2 wks ago, which would have been the 13th of Oct. Purity still hasn't credited my card and they are saying that the post office held on to my package and didn't mail it back until the 21st so it's going to take 7 to 10 business days. Now originally it was 3 to 5 business days not it's changed because the post office didn't mail it until the 21st. I'm not an ***. What date the post office stamped on the package should not change the time frame that they refund you your money. They are full of ***. Customer Service Rep. was very concerned that I would think she was lying. She kept trying to assure me that the information she was giving me was coming from her supervisor. Purity Is A Fraud and Their Products don't work

This is something consumer affairs should act on and do something about

They are thiefs !!!!

Worked for purity products, well the telemarketing company was ameridial. They treat theyre employees with disrespect talking down to them making them feel inferior.

They just eant you to be robots.

No respect. They harrased a girl wanted to give her infractions because her grandpa died and she wanted to go to his funeral very low of a person oh and they tell reps to lie about things to keep customers !!

We have to communicate via the social media to expose this empire of corruption, they entice you with lie after lie of manipulation quick rich scams, inform customer affairs google information about buy beware information, corporation fraud, if any one would like me to research anything for you please contact me at carmonamikey@gmail.com. I will do my best to help you investigate any products you are interested in always I mean always reseach before you Buy anything especially with a credit card don't ever use a credit card until you look into the product and the corporation, take care from Mikey

View more comments (2)
Order processing issue

Purity Products - Trial Product Review from Mountain View, California

1.8
I ordered the ojc trial 1/6 and received the trial product 1/15. Eleven days later 1/26, unbenounced to me they shipped out more product and charged my credit card $154.80. I called to cancel 1/30, 15 days after I received the trial product. A couple months later, I noticed the charge on my credit card and called to dispute the charge. This is when I was told that they had shipped out more product 1/26, 4 days prior to my canceling. It was now 2 months later and I have never received this automatic shipment. They then told me I had 60 days to return the product but that it was now 4 days past that guarantee period. How am I supposed to return a product within 60 days that I never received, that I never even knew had shipped. These manditory auto shipment programs are a set up to trap those who live unorganized busy lives and either forget to cancel unwanted shipments or don't monitor their bills very well but this one is the worst I've ever seen. I have never seen a company only give 15 days in which to both try the product and cancel. Any kind of reputable health product requires more than 15 days for results to be noticed. I take a ton of health products, suppliments, herbal vitamins and the like. I canceled the program before I even got a chance to assess the product simply because I didnt want to get stuck with automatic shipments. I certainly didn't expect that canceling 15 days into the trial would be too late and I certainly didn't expect to get stuck paying for an auto shipment that I never received. Well, Puritan's Pride and Vibrant Health will be very happy to know they won't have to compete with Purity Products for the hundreds of dollars I spend on nutritional products each month. Purity Products may have gotten me once but honest, trustworthy companies like Puritan's Pride and Vibrant Health have my business for life!

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

Problems with payment

Purity Products review in Rancho Santa Margarita, California: RIPPOFF

I made the serious mistake of order a sample over the telephone after heard their advertising. Choked I was today to find out. Original sample never arrived. But my checking account was charged $190.00 for products . I didn't ordered or agreed to paid for it. Spoke with a couple of their customer services. No, LUCK even thou . Disagreed and refused they're product. I will have to wait until is mail and i received it and they get back before my $190.00 are credit to my account.I AM FURIOUS.... i didn't agreed to pay for it. I WANT MY MONEY back. but I need to wait until they mail it I RETURNED IT and I have ti trust that the same people that went in my account without authorization will send my money back. Really. People.....What do you think
Product

3.0
Compare Purity Products vs Melaleuca

Latest Question

Purity Products Questions

Purity Products review in Inglewood, California: BEWARE OF PURITY PRODUCT THIEVING FRAUDULENT CROOKS!!!

They charged my card $185 AFTER I returned their product - an overcharged amount I was never made aware of in the first place. They received their product back, for which I have USPS proof, and charged my card after they received it back. THEY ARE ABSOLUTE THIEVING FRAUDULENT CROOKS. BUYER BEWARE!!! PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THEY ARE CROOKS! I MADE MANY ATTEMPTS TO GET THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND RETURN MY MONEY TO NO AVAIL. They have done this to numerous others as well. They need to be stopped and held accountable for their wrongdoing by class action suit.

Review
Cons
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
  • Customer service
  • Product did not work
Poor customer service