State: Arizona Clear all filters (8 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Phoenix, Arizona: My order delivery date

5.0
I was only calling to check my delivery dates everything's fine awesome products

Purity Products - Free Trial Review from Peoria, Arizona

1.3
I ordered the free bottle they were avdertising. Next thing i know n less than 2 weeks they send 3 bottles n take over 100 dollars from my account. I called very upset cuz i never agreed to anything. After arguing wit da very rude customer service she said to send all 3 unopend bottles back n they would replace da $ so i did they only replaced half. So i called again the next operator was also extremly rude n told me i have to wait another 3 days to get da rest cuz i agreed to keep da product then all of a sudden changed my mind n wanted to cancel..witch is sooo not true.i never never agreed to keep anything.they r very horribly rude wen its about returning $.n aslo lie!!! Lets c if they return da rest of my $ but i doubt it. It was hard enough to get da first half!!!

Get an education

I meant "others", so Mr. gramaticalisation- if I may say so, does not go rambling about that.

Good grief! Is this supposed to be English?

This kind of post is an indictment of our educational system. We ought to be ashamed!

Brystal

We are sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of this matter immediately.

Unfortunately, we don’t have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mail us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com with your preferred contact info and someone will be in touch ASAP.

@Brystal

Good grief! If ur so worried about the educational system then get your *** up and teach it your self ***.

And pls get a life! Stop ur criticism towards other people!

@Anonymous

And what has been the benefit of all these like you that speaks whatever you called your correct english. They loot society and wreck havoc on the ordinary thru their misguided arrogance and moral delinquency.

How one speaks the language is not as important as the intent of the complaint to make people aware of deceit.

Take care of your garden before complaining about orders. Practice humility.

View more comments (5)
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Hi Roland,

A representative left you a message to confirm that your orders have been cancelled. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
Loss

If the customer asks to cancel you need to honor that request. The product is good and does relieve pain and suffering but the QE and other increases means that we are in arrears on insulin to tune of $600 and cannot afford food half of each month.

So when we ask to stop it is serious and we mean it. Companies like Purity should be forced by law to also reimburse for the cascade of NSF fees when they repeatedly refuse to honor request to stop sending and taking $ out of our account. We have been trying to stop Purity since last year and every 3 months we get unpleasant surprise in our bank account. We have more product than we want or need and have given it away.

For people who cannot afford food or insulin this is ridiculous. LET US GO!

Or let us order 1X only when we feel we can afford it.

Purity products: Legal Credit card theft:

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We are very sorry to hear that you received a product you didn’t want and charges you weren’t anticipating. Any customer calling to cancel an order is automatically given a confirmation #. Return and refund information is also be provided at that time. All calls are recorded, so we are able to go back and listen to any call to make sure everything was done correctly. If you still have an outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I tried to stop delivery of products from the company for 3 months after the alleged free trial, they refused,

I contacted my credit card company and they wouldn't stop the revolving charges as they said that Purity products were "there customer", and not me, so the stop had to come from Purity. (why would the company say no to free money when the decision was theirs and not mine, the consumer.

It was a dead end street for me,the consumer.

The only way to stop them from continued unwanted charges of my account was to report my credit card stolen/

lost and prevent further charges from Purity Products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT as concerned about there customers as they are with the customers money which was my experience!

Was there office located in AZ before ???????

Purity Products's reply to:

I responded to a purity products free tria add

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If there is any outstanding issue, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

I responded to a radio purity products add, for 2 free products just pay shipping try for 30 days, well that was on 5 DEC 2010 they overcharge my checking acct 185.85 on Dec 23, 2010, I did not authorize it, ido not want

the products. They did not even give me a chance, 30 days, for trial? But they did not waste anytime charging my checking acct before my free trial was up, I am going to cancel payment asap I should not have deal with thier trick products and will not ever patronize them again spread work of mouth advertising against purity products illegal practices

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Maricopa, Arizona: Constantly 15 years of great customer service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback.
Review

I have been a Purity customer for over 15 years. I have dealt with Purity while living in Atlanta, Dallas, Salt Lake City and Elko, NV. I continue to deal with them, now that I live in Arizona.

Purity reps have been helpful, responsive, never pushy and up front at all times.

When I have called Purity, the reps have provided factual information in a clear and precise manner. They have fully explained the current promotions and what I need to do if I desire to adjust my order.

As has been stated, there are a few times when a Purity rep will call me. Those have been limited to situations where I have previously advised them that I will reorder when necessary and I give them an approximate date. On or about said date the CSD reps will call and remind me. If I order than, fine. If I advise them that I will order when I need additional product .... that is the last call they will make relative to that order.

In short, I am a happy and satisfied Purity customer.

To achieve the same service, one must pay attention to the conversation, question when necessary and be aware that you have an obligation to the level of understanding that is reached.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Tucson, Arizona: 5 times 5months shorted me on what was supposed to be a month supply of product

We apologize for that experience. It doesn't sound right. We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Loss

ie:purity products,has shorted us on the amazing orange ,powder mix. we have called the company numerous times and ,have been told that no one else has complained.i asked to speak to a supervisor 2x,both x they refused.orders are supposed to be shipped every 30 days, product is supposed to be a 30 day supply,we only get 26 days worth of product,by the time we get it 8 days has gone by without it,it only works if you take it consistently on a daily basis,we even use less to try to conserve.

Purity Products Vitamins

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If it wasn't, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

This company calls 2-3 times A DAY to get us to buy products. We have told them to FIVE times to cease calling. I have placed them on the Do Not Call list twice. I also told them I filed a complaints with the Do Not Call List.

I have blocked my phone to all numbers without caller ID, yet Purity somehow hacks into my phone and rings me anyway! The fact that Purity purposely bypasses normal telephone call processing tells me a lot about their business practices.

These people are not honest--do not purchase their products, or they will never leave you alone!

Contact Purity Products Customer Service