filters
Product:

Purity Products review: Dissapointed in product

1.3
Purity Products review - Dissapointed in product
this is what i got when i open the pck 2 give 2 my baby i need an explanation asap im very disgusted and dissapointed in ur products after ive used it with all my kidz plz attend to it asap thank u mrs j samuels 0814062891
Brystal
#1701983

Hello, we realize this is an old post, but just wanted to let you know that it appears you posted on the wrong company profile, as we do not sell this product. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

Service
Purity Products Customer Care

Purity Baby Cereal Review

Purity Products review - Simple Review #1466199072
My name is Chantal Sampson I would really like one of your consultants to contact me as soon as possible.
Review

Purity Products review in Lansing, Kansas: OJC.. Awful!!

Purity Products review - OJC.. Awful!!
I made a big mistake and thought maybe this stuff would be decent. I do a lot of juicing and thought I could use this product when I'm in a hurry and just need a quick juice. Omg... This stuff is awful!!!!!! It contains the artificial sweetener stevia... I took my first swig and thought I was going to throw up!! And the ingredients are a little shady.... I'd like to know, what is "organic flavor"??? The term "flavor" is not regulated so who knows what is in this ***! At least the juice I make I know is healthy! Never again!!!!

Stevia is not a artificial sweetener.. it a natural sweetener started and used in Japan for over 40 years.

Type 2 type 1 diabetes people can consume this product.You just ddidn't like the taste.

That has nothing to do with lack of health nutrients value. The nutrition value is there.

Stevia is not an artificial sugar. It is a natural sugar from the stevia plant.

Stevia is one of a few natural sweeteners but is frequently combined with other chemicals or sugar in the product you get.

artificial sweetener stevia (not artificial , made from the stevia plant , all natural. ) please know what you are talking about.

Live a little eat a hot dog

View more comments (4)
Reason of review
Bad quality

Purity Products review in Columbia, South Carolina: Attempting to cancel a "super saver" order was very difficult

Purity Products review - Attempting to cancel a "super saver" order was very difficult
I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time of the charge, had expired (old expiration date). I entered a dispute transaction with my credit card company, but did receive the product shipment a week later. I decided to accept the shipment, use the three months of product and simply cancel the order. My experience on the phone trying to accomplish that was very frustrating. After first getting caught in the "auto-attendant vortex," I was finally able to speak with a customer service rep. I told him that I wanted to cancel the super saver order and was then subjected to a 10-minute "sales talk" with him using various tactics to try and convince me to NOT cancel the order and accept an additional "employee pricing" discount. After repeating, several times, my desire to simply cancel the order, I finally had to ask him "what part of 'no' do you not understand?" It took my using that phrase twice for him to finally "get it," cancel my order and give me a confirmation number for the cancellation. I'm not sure I trust that it's actually cancelled, however, and I plan to send a certified letter, return receipt requested, to the head of Purity's customer service department. I will NEVER do business with this company again!
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Hi Edward.

We called and left you a message. To recap, we have issued you a full credit and also sent a prepaid UPS Label for the return. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss
Purity Products Thieves

I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to a friend, they sent a bunch of typical junk mail as well and the invoice which I also set aside.

They went a head a charged my credit card $155 dollars for additional orders which I never agreed to, I called them up and complained, they said they would credit my bank account with half the money $75 in 3 to 5 business days. Oh yes they also said they sent the first mailing out at 4AM that day via UPS, once I receive the package I could send it back to them for the rest of my money back. I called UPS they told me they never pickup packages at that time, I gave them the tracking number which they said was not in house at 8:30 AM that same day. These folks are professional liars, please do not do business with them, join me in praying to God that he destroys companies like this.

At no time does their advertisement on TV say you will be sent additional products and your credit card charged. This company is a bunch of crooks and thieves, someone please sue them.

PURITY PRODUCTS SCAM, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS

Mario, we apologize for the experience. We are reviewing the calls to evaluate the conduct of the representatives you were in contact with. We are trying to reach out to you to see if anything is outstanding. If anything is, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Service
Purity Products Customer Care
PURITY PRODUCTS SCAM, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY ANYWAYS

There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to a waiting list.

I waited 20 minutes in the first call and 15 minutes in my second attempt but NO ONE picked up my call. Then I called the other numbers posted in the website, I tried the "Sales" number and was immediately answer by a "live" agent who only tried to sell me more stuff, apologizing that she can not cancel my subscription she transfered me to the "Customer Care" phone number just to be left on hold for another 15 minutes and NO ONE again picked my call up. I CALL AGAIN to the 'sales' phone number and was answered by an agent name 'Robert', I start raising my voice out of my frustration and the agent told me: "don't yell at me, ok, don't yell!!!!!" and he was the one who was yelling at me LOL (ridiculous situation makes me laugh right now but was nothing funny at the momment.

I asked for HIS supervisor and he just put me on hold without saying a word (I didn't know if he put me on hold or if he just hung up on me) Then HIS supervisor name 'Robert' too, funny same name for the agent same name for the supervisor. The supevisor told me this: "Ma'am (funny I'm a Man) I understand your frustration but you HAVE to call Customer Care, we can not do anything from here, the time you are spending calling me could be the time you wait on hold for them, so please call them and wait for them" UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT?

I called "Customer Care" AGAIN and some one answered me after 5 minutes waiting on hold, it was a very nice person name "Mike" he took care of my complain and cancell my account, not without trying to convince me to stay with the vitamins with a 25% discount or chose for a different kind of vitamins, etc, BUT anyway MIKE was the ONLY ONE who at least gave me some light in this shady situation, and NOW I have to send the box of vitamins back to get a reimbursment of about $100, hope everything goes well after all this painful moment with Purity....My advise, NEVER NEVER NEVER FALL FOR THIS TYPE SUBSCRIPTION/SAVING CLUBS/AUTOMATIC CHARGE SCAMS from TV, Radio or Internet.

Purity Products - Thank You

We are sorry you feel that way. We have been in business for over 18 years and have more than two million customers and are still growing because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Purity Products - Thank You

Thank You Pissed Consumer for the reviews, both positive and negative. I was about to try the free samples of Vitamin D and Fish Oil vitamins from Purity Products, but after reading several of your positive and negative comments, I've decided otherwise.

After reading these comments, I've decided just to go down to my local drug store and purchase these products from my local pharmacy, this way I will only be charged when and what I purchase. I've talked to the pharmacist and purchased a product I can have faith in and one I can trust.

Thank you ....