Most Helpful
1.3

Purity Products - BEWARE !

Last month my 84 year-old mother decided to call the number about the free omega-3 and vitamin d offer where you just pay shipping and handling. So she gave them her debit card number the products came in the mail and four days later I told her to call and cancel because I didn't think it felt right.

So lo and behold yesterday, a box arrives in the mail with more. I told her to call the bank and check her bank and account, and would you believe $99 was taken out of her bank account. I told her to call the customer service number, where the rep admitted that yes my mother called and canceled and they charged her anyway and send out a box. Now this is not how you run a company.

You can't just scam people and have a clear conscience. I told my mother to send the box back, and to demand a refund. she did demand a refund which the agent said she would get and she put the box in the mail today so I guess we will see what happens.

What they don't know is that I work for the Dallas County District Attorneys office and have a lot of attorney friends. So Purity if you're reading this, if my mother does not receive a refund then I will be filing a class-action lawsuit against your company.

Read

They hook you on an auto shipment then make it difficult for you to cancel. I tried to cancel my shipment 2 weeks before it was due to ship.

I had to call "customer service" to cancel. I was informed while on the call that my order had already shipped that morning! That was 2 weeks before it was due to ship. My credit card was charged.

Now I am still waiting for a refund. Very sleazeball tactics.

WholePufferFish386
Review #1507766 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - You're on all week-end

Iv'e contacted you before on this matter!! would you "PLEASE" stop advertising you're all week-end,it's annoying to hear the same thing over and over again every week-end!!

i'm tired of hearing it !!! to be honest. Please stop playing it all weekend long!!! PLEASE!!!

thank you. It really is annoying!!!!

Thanks. Sengagoodnough@hotmail.com.

Read
Review #1536440 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1536440.

Purity Products - Unethical Practices

They hook you on an auto shipment then make it extra difficult for you to cancel. I tried to cancel my shipment, so I called them 2 weeks before it was due to ship. I first tried to do it online but it was not possible to cancel online. WHY?

I had to call "Customer Service" to cancel the order. While on the phone I was informed that my order had already shipped that morning and they could not stop it! Of course they could not stop the shipment and they had already charged my credit card while I was on the phone. They shipped the order 2 weeks before it was due to ship to try to squeeze another charge out of me, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I was told I had to wait for the shipment then physically take it to the Post Office and write "Refused" on the box, return it and they would process a refund once they received the refused box. Very sleazeball tactics. When I pushed the "customer service" person as to why I had to call them to cancel and why could I not do it on the website he told me "we just want to make sure that is what you really want to do it". Really!

On top of this they then shipped the products to an old address I had changed over 6 months ago. So, I did not get the package until the person at the old address finally called me to tell me I had a box there. I had to drive to the old address (30 minutes one-way) then physically take the box to the Post Office to return it. I returned the package as instructed, that was over 2 weeks ago and still NO REFUND.

I would NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1532995 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1532995.

Purity Products - Ordered one bottle of flexuron got charged for seventeen .

On April 23 I ordered abottle of flexuron for joint relief frm purity products next thing know they had me for 17 bottles I did not order at 32.10 per bottle. My bank alerted me on April 24 of fraud and I wemt to bank to close my debit card and file fraud charges.

On April 25 the company got the money but bank returned money to my acct.

I received emails thanking me for my order and this evening Tues April 30 I received seventeen bottles of this product I did not want. A!nd I want to return them.

Read
Review #1525236 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1525236.

Purity Products - Can't opt out of recurring shipments!

I can't seem to opt out of recurring shipments! Help! :(

WomanlyPug577
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1517301 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Purity Products - Upset Customer

I never received the free sample, but I was charged for the shipping. I was going to let it go, until I saw they charged me for the auto shipments (WHICH I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY/ received confirmation#).

The transaction messed up my account, They refused to refund for the free bottle and I can't get my refund until I send the auto shipment back (Which I have not received yet).

They push you into do the auto-ship; this is the reason I dont like doing auto disbursements.

Situation as this! Just very upset how the service is handled

DeterminedCheetah514
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1511529 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Purity Products - They make it diffitult to cancel

I had to call "customer service" to cancel. I was informed while on the call that my order had already shipped that morning! Of course they could not stop the shipment. They shipped the order 2 weeks before it was due to ship to try to squeeze another charge.

I had to wait for the shipment then physically take it to the Post Office and write "Refused" on the box. Now I am still waiting for a refund. Very sleazeball tactics. When I pushed the "customer service" person as to why I had to call them to cancel and why could I not do it on the website he told me "we just want to make sure that is what you really want to do".

Really!

Very unprofessional. I should have known better listening to their infomercial when a chiropractor was giving the pitch and the *** interviewer kept calling him Dr.

ReminiscentSwift160
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1509280 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Unauthorized payment from my account.

Today, I see they tried to take $48.25 from my checking account. I did not authorize this charge.

I already received my vitamins a while ago.

I called my bank and told them to stop the payment to them. This is not cool!!

CertainDeer283
unauthorized charge
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1502063 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Can't escape...

Free month's supply of vitamins. Just pay shipping...Can't opt out. Tried three times, meanwhile third shipment of vitamins has arrived, @ $140.00, per.

VivaciousRacoon580
Review #1490962 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Cancel

i have been trying to cancel sevral times and have been put on hold for hours before you take another payment from my debit cardon the17 of this month when you say your sending the product out . ive been waiting over a half an hour today waiting to cancel,you keep saying13 min

ppresponse

Hi AN, we are sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time reaching Customer Care. WE would appreciate the opportunity to assist you and will need more information to locate your account.

Please contact us at 844 713 7181 or email us a ppresponse@purityproducts.com with name and billing zip code as it appears on your account.

We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Purity Products

Review #1487443 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487443.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Purity Products
200 Terminal Drive
Plainview, New York 11803
United States
All Purity Products Contacts

Purity Products - I was going to buy buy No Thank You

I was going to buy but No Thank You. Sounds like great products.

Unfortunately sales in a unethical way to make money is making this company look bad. I may find another way to get the product or buy and make the ingredients myself per there formula. I love the statement that’s on every bottle of everything: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA ect ect.. It’s on all bottles in the small print.

They will sieze if if they think it’s illegal and you go to jail like I did but if it’s right out theft like these guys are doing then it’s ok? Your company is a disgrace and your so called drs on your commercials are actors. Quit taking advantage of older people!!!! I’m middle age.

Lived a crazy life in the health industry and lived/seen it all. Your company makes me sick!!!

Read

I've seen these fraudulent tactics before. I would contact the radio station that accepts ads funded by Purity's tainted money.

ppresponse

Hello waterloggedladybird. We thank you for your feedback and would like to clear up a few misconceptions: The FDA does not regulate vitamin and mineral supplements since they not considered food or drugs.

Recommendations come from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences. The doctors such as Dr. Levin, Redcross & Dr.Cannell are actual physicians, help create our formulas and use supplements in their practice.

Our free bottle trials are explained verbally at the time the order is placed and in writing with the free bottle. We also include our customer care contact information to allow you to extend your trial, customize your auto ships or cancel. We are unable to locate an account based on your post. If you have need of assistance, please contact us 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

We look forward to speaking with you and ensuring your needs have been met. Yours in good health, Purity Products.

WaterloggedLadybird
Review #1481266 is a subjective opinion of poster.