Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products does not like you to cancel orders you never wanted to begin with

We believe this issue has been resolved. We’ve attempted to reach you by e-mail to confirm. We haven’t received a confirmation from you. If you feel this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Review

I would caution anyone against doing service with Purity Products. I called to get our "free sample" (which I actually paid HIGH shipping costs for) and they told me I was going to start being sent regular shipments of the product unless I called to cancel.

My husband called to cancel, sat on hold for 15 minutes, and then they refused our cancellation because "we don't like to cancel until you've tried the whole bottle. Call us back when your sample is gone." So I called back to cancel after the whole bottle was gone, sat on hold for 15 minutes, and then they wouldn't speak with me because my credit card has my husband's name on it. You would have thought I was calling to withdraw money from someone else's bank account or to make important changes to someone's mortgage information rather than to simply cancel this product I never wanted shipments of in the first place. This company does NOT like people to cancel it's products as you can tell from my experience...they make their money by sending products to people they never wanted in the first place.

Unless you want a complicated process and a lot of hassle, don't even bother trying their free product in the first place. They will answer the phone instantly when you are placing a free product order, but they won't cooperate and keep you on hold for a long time to cancel.

I have tried contacting Purity Products customer service twice since my bad experience with them, but they don't bother to respond to concerns even though their website says they respond to customer complaints/concerns within 48 hours.

And HI, this company isn't honest. They don't do what you ask them to do.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Palm Harbor, Florida: Unautherized charges and rude customer service

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for the way you were treated. We work hard to accurately present our promotions and to fully explain the specials. We record all phone calls, so we can go back and make sure that the offer was accurately explained. If this matter is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

i am very discusted on how this company operates. i tryed the trial and was NOT told that there would be an automatic charge of $89.31 i was only told about the $16.00 value pac and that i had 30 days to cancel it not at all informed that in17 days they would automaticly bill me $89.31 two times over for two seperate productsi was able to stop one but another was already charged i NEVER autherized this i ONLY autherized the one charge of 6.95.

when i called them at the colen cleanse customer service i found the people to be very rude even the supervisor was rude. the product had been returned two weeks ago and they had not credited my account apparently they were waiting for me to call them. so now i have to chase my money down concidering that i already got an overlimet fee of $39.00 i am really trying to get my money back. as they seem to hope i will forget.

at this point i will get my moneys worth. i will spread the word about there bad business.its companys like this that give a bad name to purchasing things online.

Purity Products review in Jacksonville, Florida: Purity Product - misleading

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this matter is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of fully.
Loss

I ordered what I thought was a 30 day FREE TRIAL package of the vitamins and I was charged $119.75 on my credit card. When I called they said I could return the product at my expense and they would only credit me back HALF the fee!!

That is so wrong - how can they get away with that? I don't understand why if I am returning the product they can't refund ALL of my money.

It was supposed to be a FREE trial and now it is costing me money. I would say this is false advertising.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products: Sent me product I did not order.

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If this matter wasn't resolved fully, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

I ordered a free bottle of HA from Purtiy Products for a $4.95 shipping charge in May. I carefully avoided signing up for their "super saver" program, because I did not want any automatic shipments.

They sent one anyway. I inadvertantly opened it, so I ended up paying shipping back. I had called them. When I stated I did not order the product, the rep said, "That's why we record our conversations." I told him he couldn't have a record of our conversation, because I ordered online.

He then gave me a return authorization number, but I still had to pay shipping. I was disappointed that Discover wouldn't charge back either.

Purity Products Vitamins

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If it wasn't, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

This company calls 2-3 times A DAY to get us to buy products. We have told them to FIVE times to cease calling. I have placed them on the Do Not Call list twice. I also told them I filed a complaints with the Do Not Call List.

I have blocked my phone to all numbers without caller ID, yet Purity somehow hacks into my phone and rings me anyway! The fact that Purity purposely bypasses normal telephone call processing tells me a lot about their business practices.

These people are not honest--do not purchase their products, or they will never leave you alone!