Review

I was contacted by this woman named Kathy Lee promising me that I was approved for a loan. She informed me that my credit wasn't that great and I would have to put up a 450 dollar refundable deposits as long as my payments we're on time. My mom was in the hospital at the time and I didn't have the money so I figured I borrow it from mom and pay her back and give her a little extra. The day the money was suppose to be deposits in my account I called her and she stated they were asking for another 250. At this time I started feeling a little uncomfortable and I shoulda went with that feeling but she already had my money. I waited and waited nothing was ever deposits in my account. My phone was block I never heard from this *** again. I had to explain to my mom what happened and this really put a strain on our relationship. I have since paid my mother back but I'm the one who really lost.
Brooklyn, New York

Scammed By Kathy Lee at Purelife Financial

My partner and I were called several times a day by this woman at this "company"..were told to send $450, and would send $10,000 to our bank account at midnight last night. The money is not there. It was literally an entire paycheck. We were in a bad situation, now it is a nightmare! The people there sound sympathetic, and useful..but it is a scam! I want my money!I am going to the police with all of the phone calls and paperwork. I speak on the behalf of us both, when I say that you may be laughing now Kathy Lee, but you are about to get busted. Do not fall for this fake *** company claiming to be from NYC, and to believe to follow directions to send money to Canada!! Such a sad situation...can't afford to go to WORK this morning!!

scams are everywhere...I do work ***...as a model..kick rocks :zzz

@Aryssa

Can you tell me to who and where you sent your money to please. Did you report it to the police?

So, let me get this straight....

You had to pay to get a loan? Or was this "free" money you paid for?

Hahahahahahaha :grin

These scams are from Africa, a sucker born every second. Wake-up and go to work.

View more comments (2)
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

Purelife financial

I have applied for a loan with Purelife Financial. They gaurnteed me a loan but asked for a thousand down. I sent them all the info they asked for and sent them the money. They told me that my loan would be deposited into my account the next day.But the next day there was no money transfered into my account. I cannot reach them on the phone number they gave me and they are not responding to my emails. I feel i terrable and was expecting the money. Having not recieved the money gas really f^*ked me up. Or even worse i had sent them my bank info, photo id, and my social insurance number, plus a thousand dollars. They seemed ligit and said they had an office in Toronto and New York.

There has been alot of us who have been scammed by Purelife. I urge thise who have been scammed to please report this to the proper athorities.

You are a victom here and cannot let this happen to others. I have did all that i can do to help the police. I have contacted theservice provider for there toll free number and mafe them aware of what is going on. They will bw working with the police on this matter.

I have found the owner of purelife. Hes on facebook. Send him a message. Although he never answered yet.

Together we can stop these people if we dont forget what happened and provide the police with as much details as possible. Thank you.

You had to pay to get a loan?

Hahahahahahaha :grin

A sucker born every second. Try using your bank, not some online fabricated fake set-up.

You never pay to get a loan, that is a scam.

My partner and I were just scammed by Kathy Lee...I speak on the behalf of all of the victims...we are about to shut your *** down!!! don't do it!!! SCAMMED FOR $500 JUST NOW!!!

If you have sent them money and were scamed please take any and all the documents Kathyee had sent you along with the transactions for you sending them money to the police. Most likley wont get your money back but it will be collected in the police database and will help in there investigation of Purelife Financial.

ya screw that im not sending her no money let alone she already has a lot of info. she calls about 2-3 times a day askin wen im gunna send money and fax papers.

@PissedConsumer706456

Can anyone who got ripped off tell me the names of who and where they sent there money to? And if you got ripped off did you take the info and records of transactions to the police? Very important that you do so.

@PissedConsumer707692

Kathy Lee

@PissedConsumer707692

I need to know the names on the money orders that you sent your money to and the name of the place that you sent it. Thank you.

Kathy Lee is full of it! This is a grade A scam! Don't fall for it!

@PissedConsumer704043

just finish talking to Kathy lee about a big loan and wants $550.00 by Friday , Im backing out of deal...

View more comments (19)
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

About

Summary

Purelife Financial is presented to be a quick and instant online source for different kinds of loans needed. It serves customers in the US and Canada. The main aim of the company is to provide the money its clients need right away. Before applying for a loan, customers are recommended to consider such issues as the amount of a loan they are going to get; the repayments that will have to be made; as well as their financial position. Purelife Financial provides all types of loans. Mostly they are the unsecured personal loans that become more and more popular every day. Unsecured personal loans are provided to all candidates that effectively meet the eligibility criteria of the company. Purelife Financial is based in Manhattan, NY.

Purelife Financial reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article