Purebiotix.com

scam every phone#n evey call leads bk 2 n answered by Brittany i called 2 get refund n will not refund money do not b scam by purebiotix n Brittany i called on 8/3/11 to cancel but cc was charged 89.95 when called bk Brittany got mad n hung phone up on me with no refund she just talked ugly too n hung upp on so dont b scamed by purebiotix products they will send free trail but will not cancel out order when u ask them too. this is a scam beware of it thank u please report 2 bbb also

This is not a good product and definitely a scam. They deceptively get you to sign up for a $4.95 30 day trial, but then charge your credit card for $80 when you don't cancel right away.

They send NO email confirmation with this policy, Nor do they send any invoice with this in the mail.

You don't know you will get slammed with this till it shows up on your credit card. And they REFUSE to refund your money.

Definitely a scam! I called to cancel and was given an address to write to for a refund. I called again to check and I was given another address to write to.

#351981

I recieved my "trial" of the product was not satisfied there was no number to call to make sure my cc was not going to get charged further. Sure enough a couple of weeks later I recieved another bottle (that I didn't want) and my cc was charged $91.74, I called my bank to block them from EVER deducting my account, my bank gave me two phone numbers, that were BOTH DISCONNECTED. So I'm stuck paying $91.74 for ***!!!!!

I called to cancel product and was walked thru going to website and cancelling product cause they had to have it in writting then this month they charged my account again but changed the name from pure biotix to buy sandy to scam me some more I'm disputing charge at bank and cancelling credit card but isn't that illegal along some degree

when you receive this product, it does not have an invoice with a telephone number, or and address saying thanks for the purchase...nor does it give instructions...it is a box with a product that I would be afraid to use. If the company isn't proud enough to give you a phone # something is wrong...When your credit card is slammed in less that 10 days..there is an 800 number on your statement...when u call it is a call CENTER, mind you...not the company....they will not give you a refund...they are very rude on the phone, they hang up on you...this is not good company service....stat away from a product that isn't proud to send you a refund if unhappy or let you talk to a company representative....

View more comments (4)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

Purebiotixhelps.com - It's a rip off.

This "company" said I could order this product for $4.95 then they charged me $39.95 - and it looks like it's the same old Acai berry scam!!! I am so angry I could spit! I tried to email them but it won't go through - I may have to use a lawyer against them! Next they'll be sending me another bottle for $89! That's how they work. Shame on Dr. Oz for recommending them! Of course, there is no real company to complain to only the above address. Please don't fall for this scam yourself. I ran into it a couple of years ago and had to "eat" the $89.00 even though I returned the bottle of Acai Berry. (Doctors say it doesn't work anyway). I got duped because I saw Dr. Oz's name connected to this ad. I thought it was legitimate. Shame on Dr. Oz and this bogus company! And shame on me for thinking I was getting a "free trial". No such thing, I guess.

They have done it to us too! $4.95 was the offer and we have been charged $89.95! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!

Sorry: review 236944 is RIGHT! I miss typed.

Typical is lying. He probably works for the company. No one in their right minds purchases another bottle of anything if the first bottle isn't even open or finished; besides, why is PureBiotix in such a rush to make those charges? This company has people that are trying to counter the negative publicity that will soon encompass them.

If you have had an experience with PureBiotix where they took money without authorization, take action.

Please contact consumer reports and send letters. Tell your bank!!

Sorry: review 236944 is RIGHT! I miss typed.

Please contact consumer reports and send letters. Tell your bank!!

The complaint is absolutely correct. It is a CON!

DO NOT fall for it. It's a trial with an auotmatic renewal charge of $89.95 which they quickly charge again before your back statement comes. The above customer is not telling the truth. The same exact thing happened to myself and my mother today.

I was on the phone with PureBiotix for hours trying to resolve the complaint. Please write consumer reports, your news media and the company: PureBiotix 1192 Draper Pkwy #511, Draper UT 84020.

Their number is 1-86*-***-**** Representatives Brittany and Zack say they are supervisors. I am taking this all the way and need support!

Well not sure what happened to you but the blue moon fell short of you. I love this stuff and it has helped both my daughters and myself and you should be ashamed for even slandering this company.

If you dont want it call them, they answer the phone, i have been a customer for months and have not ever had a problem other than feeling better. They are not an Acai company so maybe you have them confused, there price is 79 and the terms are clear.

I think you are confused or a competitor because they have a better product than yours. I am going to forward this link to them, because this is a shame to even been allowed to be posted.

View more comments (4)
ID
Willcox, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article