Pure Hoodia Select is a ripeoff do not buy from them.

Pure Hoodia Select offers a thirty day trial, but after five days charges $90 dollars to your credit card. They changed my address so that I never received the product and after I contacted them three times to change my address, they claimed it was my fault and that they do not need to issue me a refund. Do not trust this company, they refused to give me any manager, and when I asked why all they said is,"It is not my business to know how this company works or opperates," but yet they took my money. This company goes back on their word just to steal from people. Stay away!

I too experienced a problem with the pure hoodia select company. Not only did they charge my card the subsequent 90 dollars but they never sent the next shipment even though charged.

I called they said no refund but they would close my acct so I'm out 180 for both hoodia and max cleanse products and have no product if they do this to everyone that tries their trial they'll make a fortune. bad business

ID
Denver, Colorado

About

Summary

Pure Hoodia Select produces and sells a special nutritional supplement that helps to lose weight. It is natural and works as an appetite suppressant safely and effectively. The supplement is maid of an exotic plant called Hoodia. People who take it regularly can significantly decrease the quantity of food they eat every day. In combination with simple light workouts Hoodia pills can bring excellent results. They don't burn fat cells in your body, but they make you able not to overload it with unnecessary calories. The supplement can also be used as a part of your diet and exercises program to get better results.

Pure Hoodia Select reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article