map-marker Zephyrhills, Florida

Stay Away From This Cleaning Service

First of all, I never like giving a bad review for anybody but this company needs to be called out. We had an incident last week when one of their cleaners (Jessica) broke our shower door.

The shower door would not open. The shower door was working fine before the cleaning person came and the only person who was near the door was the cleaning person from this company.

I reached out to the owner,Aime, who had the audacity to say that her cleaning person did not break it and that we were lying. Aime had the nerve to blame me for the shower door and that her cleaning person has never had an issue

First of all, my husband I bought our house in April and its practically a brand new home. The owner, Aime, was rude and did not take ownership over her cleaning persons mistake.

We had somebody come out to fix the door and we were lucky as we didnt have to pay anything as it was still under warranty. He did say that somebody opened the shower door so wide that the screw popped up causing it to not close. Now, why would my husband and I be pushing our shower door all the way out? We have the door closed when taking showers as if we didnt, all of the water from our shower would flood our floor.

The individual who fixed our shower door said that he is always called out to peoples homes about this as things like this are always broken by cleaning companies because they open the shower door all the way. Also, Jessica, the cleaning person who broke the door actually lied as she told the owner that there was a problem with the door while she was cleaning. Why didnt she say anything? I was home- she could have said something. Why? Because she lied. It was working and she broke it and the owner is not taking responsibility and she just terminated our service- we were going to fire them anyway as we had somebody out to clean my house again as Jessica did a *** poor job.Not only did Jessica break our shower door, she also never cleaned certain areas of our home. I paid 130 for a cleaning and I got my shower door broken and a house that was not fully cleaned. The owner did cash my check- lol!

Also, forget about asking for a receipts for your cleanings- the owner is too busy to give you one. And, we found out she lied to my husband when we first met her for a quote. She had the nerve to tell my husband that her company has been around for 50 years- lol! And was run by her mother. I happened to have investigated this company over the weekend, and I found out that the company was not created until 2013 and it was not Aimes mom- Aime bought a program to start a cleaning company. Maybe she needs to brush up on her management and customer service skills.

In any case, we have a lovely lady who is cleaning our house now and when we told her about this company, she laughed and told me she is taking care of houses that were once cleaned by this company. That says a lot.

- [ ]

User's recommendation: Do not recommend!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article