Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: Misleading website

Update by user May 04, 2018

Received refund and was pleased that Pur reached out to me via phone and e-mail.

Update by user May 03, 2018

Update: Within ten minutes of posting this, I received an e-mail from Pur and partial refund of my order. While I do appreciate this refund, the e-mail I got made no sense whatsoever: "Our BOGO promotional offer does not duplicate the items purchased.

Your lowest priced items are the items that are provided complimentary." What???

Doesn't this mean 'buy one, get one free' or have I missed something? Sorry, Pur/Astralbrands, either get it right or stop offering these misleading promotions and sending me twenty e-mails about it.

Original review posted by user May 03, 2018
I have been a long time customer of Pur Minerals cosmetics. I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of their products through their site as well as other outlets (eBay, Ulta, Kohl's, and Amazon.com). Recently, their site ran a BOGO promotion for several days. I logged into my account, purchased the qualifying items, but did not receive the extras I should have. This was the second time in just a few weeks that my order was incorrectly received by them. After my first complaint, I was e-mailed that I had not inputted the correct code (yes, I did) , but that they would send me the extra items, which were mailed to me a few days later. Following this second botched order last week, I contacted their customer service site with details of the problem, but received no response. I will not order again through their site and will likely switch to another brand as I am so disgusted with these misleading promotions. Dedicated customers should not always have to input a silly code to receive the extras, but the fact remains that everything on my end WAS correct. it's time for them to revamp their site and do it RIGHT.
Resolved
ID
Service
Pur Cosmetics Customer Care
Pros
  • Products are excellent
Cons
  • Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss

Brands Related to Pur Cosmetics

Astral Brands

COSMEDIX

Aloette Cosmetics

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article