Movers - i confirmed 4 times they never showed up

I called the company 3 times and sent an email. never heard back. Finally I get Marcus who says the company is having problems in the office... he gives me his cell We book the move. I call 4 times the week before to confirm he confirms. No one shows up on moving day. Marcus has the address but tells me no one is coming. His supervisor Jayden never calls me back. This company is a company that needs to go out of business This is America service like this is the worst. I will continue to spread the word to never hire this company
#1219192

This company is a complete scam. My U-Haul was packed terribly and all of my tv's were ruined, my dining room table was put against my large framed art and wasn't stabilized.

The picture was smashed and the canvas print was damaged.

The owner claimed the guy who moved me wasn't his employee and that my order was never processed, when in fact the mover took my payment code and processed my payment. DO NOT USE THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY.

no i had a confirmation and called several times for the confirmation- this will not be forgotten. Being hung up on, being told some one would be there and not showing up and not calling to even apologize... this is why Americans should pick other companies and give the work to those who want it and will provide even minimal service

You were told several times that the appointment you were considering was not available. I apologize we did not have the time you were looking for but we do have other valuable customers.

Thank you for your consideration. Punkins Pack and Haul!

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article