Terrible Customer Service

I used the free trial version of Punchbowl to see if it would meet my birthday calendar/birthday card needs. Likes: - The birthday calendar works fantastically. - They let you buy online gift certificates to give with the birthday card. Hates: - Their customer service are terrible. TERRIBLE. The company has a policy for free accounts where you're limited to 10 cards a month. Great deal! I was excited to try their product and then buy a subscription. Well, despite the company policy, I have only been able to send 8 cards in May and 6 cards in June. When reaching out to Punchbowl customer service they not only *do not* assist in their company's card policy miscount, they bold face lie to you about their miscount. Both times I wrote them about the lower card limits and both times Punchbowl customer service told me I had actually created and sent cards that do not exist. And let me point out it's not easy to get confused by the company's easy to use interface. It shows you cards sent and when. Very simple to keep track of what you're doing. But Punchbowl customer service will make up cards that are not on your list. "Oh you sent "x" on "yz" date. That's why you can't use our service for the rest of the month." Punchbowl customer service didn't help me in my inquiry, they actually took it a step further and lied about why they can't help - on two occasions, and then they offered me a discount code to get a subscription... lulz - gtfo here! There is no way I want to pay for subscription with total horse *** customer service. No thank you. I'm going to find and pay for a better subscription elsewhere.

Hi, I'm sorry you were frustrated. We have a very nice customer support team and we always try to provide honest and transparent answers.

I apologize that our digital card send limits were unclear to you. With a free account, you can send digital cards to up to 10 recipients per calendar month. The limits on digital cards refer to the total number of email addresses and/or phone numbers you send cards to, not the number of different card designs you can send.

For example, with a free membership, you can send two different cards to 5 people each or you could send one card to 10 people. This is all explained clearly here: https://help.punchbowl.com/article/306-is-there-a-limit-to-how-many-people-i-can-send-a-digital-card-to - Sarah in Marketing

ID
Service
Punchbowl Free Trial
Pros
  • Easy to use
Cons
  • Horrible customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article