Best Hairdresser - Rebecca at Pulse Salon in Portland, OR

Two months ago I asked a woman working in a boutique who cuts her hair and she referred me to Rebecca Miranda at Pulse Salon. I made an appointment for a consultation, but felt so comfortable with Rebecca and her ability to give me a good haircut that I let her cut my hair. I received daily compliments on my haircut and it grew out perfectly. I made another appointment with Rebecca last week and again she did an amazing job. So many people approach me asking me who cuts my hair and I keep handing out her business cards.
ID
Portland, Oregon

About

Summary

Pulse Salon is a spa and styling salon. Company was founded by a young family who managed to find a building in very nice place. Creating the history with their own hands, they hired very professional staff. Today Pulse Salon is a successful beauty salon that offers the full range of services including men and women haircut, color retouch, color full head, toner, full highlight, partial foil with color, shampoo and style, formal style, eye lash application, conditioning treatment, chemical curl, waxing, and spa services. Pulse Salon’s main feature is that professionals not only create new styles, but they explain how to maintain them at home and what hair products are the most suitable for every customer.

Pulse Salon reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article