Disastisfied possible fraud

PULS scheduled mean appointment to have a repair person come to diagnose my inoperable washing machine. He was scheduled to arrive Wednesday, Feb.24-which he arrived promptly at 11:30:am. Took my washing machine apart and didn't put it back. I now believe he took a part to it ( as I had another person check. He told me that he MAY be able to get a part for it. He stated the diagnostic service came to 85.00. He claimed he could take debit or credit card and the agency didn't accept the check. He state he would accept check and reimburse the company. I foolishly did this. He never return, left the mother board of my expense machine off and now I'm looking for a refund as he did nothing.. I expect foul play as I call and the number is busy? The Person deposited the check. I tried to gethuman services to get them on the line, but my computer kept saying my code is wrong( this may be contributing to overall problem as well.

User's recommendation: I don't know, The company seemed reputable, they emailed me when service man was to arrive, and checked back with me when he was done(via text) I tried totext back and site "disappeared".

ID

Verified Reviewer

Bad install will not fix

My appointment was initially scheduled for Tuesday afternoon between four and five as it got past 5 o'clock I finally decided to call and see what was happening and apparently my installation person had to reschedule due to emergency but nobody contacted me. The installation was scheduled for the next morning. The installer seemed to have a lot of difficulties even though the TV has been installed once before perfectly by Plus before He said I had the wrong bracket. I said no it is the same one Puls used before. I had to assist him with several things and then when he was finished he had to rush to get out leaving me a little time to really inspect the work and told me I could pay later he would send me an invoice. The next day as I was in the middle of a move I got time to inspect the work and began to think the TV looked crooked I asked a friend to come over and look at it, and he pointed out to me that the bracket Attach the television was put on wrong which was causing the TV to weigh too heavily to one side since the bracket was installed improperly all installed on one side of the bracket not across the bracket as it should've been I am immediately sent a message to Puls, Who sent me a form to fill out after not hearing from them for several days I sent them a message, and they informed me that since I approved it before he left the guarantee didn't count because I wanted to move the TV. I do not want to move the TV I want the TV installed properly like I paid for, but they are refusing to take care of it. Be aware of these people not all installers are equal, and they don't honor their work.
ID
Service
Puls Technologies Installation
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix bad install

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article