Managers are rude and staff is overwhelmed. It looks like a mad house everytime I go in. I am currently looking for a new physician because I always leave with more questions than answers.

Staff is ill trained. When you speak to the manager she is rude and raises her voice and is confrontational. They would be better served to spend more time training the staff since they primarily interact with the patients. Then the manager will not have to be "bothered ". I am currently looking for a new doctor.
ID
Miami, Florida

Verified Reviewer

My family and I were extremely disappointed in the overall care. I had issues getting anyone to answer the phone and return phone calls. The billing department is unprofessional and rude.

The entire Staff is rude and unprofessional.Good luck getting anyone to answer the phone or return your call. I had to wait a month to get an appointment after my doctor informed them of my critical state. My Primary Care was disappointed and recommended that I not return as a patient.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

The nurse, the office staff, the billing staff completely heartless