Junk truck sales

Was sold a 05 cummins that is useless and was pre inspected by pueblo dodges service crew. They stated that if your looking for a non issue car you should have bought a new car. I went to the dealer because I thought they were competent in the brands they sell. I have made attempts to resolve this matter. Even the service tech manager is clueless about the unique operations of the motors and assemblies he's tasked to repair and service. I was loaded with all kinds of things they were going to look at and inspect. Was told the techs know these engines inside and out, that they can work on them blind folded. I guess they the blind fold to tight and the tech couldn't see through the corner cause he missed the obvious to the trained eye. Buyer be aware of the bait and switch known as pueblo dodge.
ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Forced to pay for repair not completed

Several years ago after that bad hail storm we had I had my vehicle 's dents repaired by a fly by night dent repair tent on Pueblo Blvd. Smart? NO! They did an excellent job on the dents, however a few months after the dent repair my dash light fuse blew. I replaced the fuse and noticed a whiff of smoke from the dashboard. I pulled the fuse immediately. I am disabled as is my wife and could not afford to have the problem repaired. The Dent place no longer existed. I finally scraped some money together and recently took my vehicle to Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I talked to the service manager and told him the history of the dents, fuse etc. He set up an appointment and I brought my vehicle in at 7:30 am. I described the problems and a Pueblo Dodge service dept. employee, wrote it all down and told me they would call with and update and cost. I called back at 1:50pm and was told they were still trouble shooting the problem. I mentioned, once again about the hail damage repair and how the headliner had been removed. She said she would pass on that info and thanked me. She called back at about 4:30 and said they found the problem in the headliner area and it was 2 damaged wires. I told her I would come the next morning and pick it up. Cost for repair was about $150.00. I said OK. The next day around 12:30pm My wife gave me a lift and then went back home. I paid the bill, got my key and went to get my vehicle. When I opened the door the interior lights did not light. I sat down, started the vehicle and none of the interior or dash light worked. I shut down the vehicle, walked back in and told the service dept. employees that it was not repaired and in addition, NOW, the cargo light would not turn off. She apologized and said the mechanic was at lunch and would be gone for at least 45 min. before he could look at it. I called my wife to come back and get me. I asked them to call me when they figured out what was going on. I called them several hours later and talked to the service dept. manager. He asked if the headliner had been removed and I told him YES that is where the bad wires were found by them. He said that now they thought the problem was in the " Dash computer driver" Ha Ha. He said he would call back in an hour or so but never did. I called back the next day at 2pm and talked to a service dept. employee. She said that now the instrument cluster was bad and would cost an additional $460.00. That's on top of the $150.00 I paid the day before for the repair that did not happen. I said that in my opinion they should not charge me the $150.00 repair from the day before because when I got there nothing worked. She said she would talk to the service manager about it. He refused to put that $150.00 toward the new repair cost of $460.00. He said the repairman said he had repaired it and so I owed them the money. I said when I picked it up, it did not work. He said they did the work so I had to pay even though when I went to pick it up it did not work? True Story. I asked him to please give me a break and even informed him that My last several vehicles were Dodge Chrysler products. He generously said he would give me a $55.00 break. That was the labor to find the bad wires in the headliner that he says fixed the problem for the repairman to see but not for me when I picked up the vehicle. Nothing had been repaired and I now had additional problems. Beware Pueblo.

The service manager sounds like a ***. I would call the dealership and ask the receptionist who the general manager is and for his email.

Then email him what you put on here, and send a copy to tips@***.com and your local news fraud team story.

That should get things rolling. Also find out if the dealership has a facebook page and post it on there too.

ID
Pueblo, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article