Bait and switch, laughed at by staff

Called the Pudge Bros next door to my home, orderd a carry out large and a two liter of coke. Showed up to pick up order, paid then was told no Coke available. Clerk laughed and continued to smile/giggle throughout the conversaation, even offered to switch the two liter for a single can. This is a small issue, sure, but I remember a time when a company had enough integrity to first confirm that they have something that they have already sold to a customer and have enough dignity to not find the situation funny. Last straw? Pizza was absolutely disgusting. I threw it out. Great Job Pduge Bros, you now have one less customer to worry about filing complaints against you... would you call that a win?
ID
Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

They refused to fix order just because I used a coupon.

I ordered from Pudge Brother's Pizza in Thornton CO, owned by Igor. The entire order was cold when they delivered it 90 minutes later. I called but no one answered the phone cause they were closed, less than 2 minutes after my pizza arrived. I called the next morning and I was told that they could replace the pizza that I paid full price for but since I didnt pay full price (i had a coupon) for the rest of my order they were not responsible for the condition of it. I tried to go to the head company and talked to Bob there but was told that "Igor is a franchise and just trying to make some money so you should give him a break."

Ask them to SHOW you that policy in writing and if they can't, tell them you are reporting them to the Attorney General's office and the Better business bureau. Worked for me.

ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss

About

Summary

Pudge Brothers Pizza is one of the largest Pizza delivery operators in Colorado. The company has been on the market for over 19 years. Pudge Brothers Pizza is a chain, currently it consists of 38 stores in 6 states including 24 locations in Colorado. Each Store is locally owned and operated. The company was founded in Denver in 1991. Since then Pudge Brothers Pizza has become one of the largest pizza franchising companies in the USA 35 franchises puts it into the top 100 pizza companies in the country. Pudge Brothers Pizza is featured with its dough which is made fresh daily and hand tossed to perfection, award winning three sauces, homemade recipes and fresh vegetables.

Pudge Brothers Pizza reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article