Public Savings Bank - HeadsUp!!!

Hello all. This is simply a heads-up for those that are considering a Public Savings Bank credit card. I've had this card for nearly 90-days and to date, I've paid the balance in full each month. In my case, the credit amount is $1K. This credit amount is per my deposit of that amount. (This is a Secured Card). I've just run into an interesting Factoid. I recently made a payment of $1K to pay the card in full as I do each month. I tried something a little different this time. The payment was sent to the PO Box listed on the statement which is located in Tampa, FL. Tampa serves as a payment center for the card/bank. After receiving my 'certified bank check,' On-Time...Public Savings is holding the payment an additional ten (10) business days. So, I guess this is a heads-up. If you need your available credit sooner than approximately fifteen (15) days, you won't get it!!! Just a friendly heads-up to you. For those wondering, I've sent my payments to the Huntingdon Valley, PA address in the past. My intent is to now continue that process versus sending payments to Tampa, FL. Happy Credit Building!!!
#320552

i canceld my card and am waiting to get my money back. I bought a new house and need the money.

I do not want the card any longer.

I have tried to call them can not get anyone.need help. will some one from Public Savings Bank e-mail me Jacob Thompsontrishdt@***.net

@Channel Pryor Hi there! I have had an Orchard Bank (unsecured) Visa in the amount of $300 for three (3) years now. Per your comment of 'lack of credit increase,' it may be that you and I are in the same category. We're DEADBEAT CREDIT CARD HOLDERS.

Be sure to google that term if you're unfamiliar. DEADBEAT Credit Card holders are COMPLETE opposite of what you may be thinking in the credit industry. The term refers to the fact that HSBC/Orchard is unhappy about the fact that we pay the bill each month on-time, and in FULL.

I've called each month and I have no credit card greater than the $1K.....Orchard is worthless, but if I close it - I will take a credit reporting worthy.

I hope their better than Orchard Bank. I can't seem to get anywhere with them.

I've have the Orchard Bank card for several years with great payment history, but they WILL NOT increase the credit amount. EXHAUSTED!!!

Good luck to you!

Ceomgmt, I read your post and while there is sometimes a hold time 10 business days does not sound right. You may want to contact the office about your account. It is best to send the payments to the Tampa address.We work hard are providing a great product at great prices

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Summary

Find Directions to Public Savings Bank. We are located at 2755 Philmont Avenue, Suite 140 Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Public Savings Bank reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article