Submit ›
    • Reader never called me back 2
Advanced
search
More Less

None of the predictions came true. I found out that the woman I wanted to re connect with does not even know who I am. My original contact with her 20÷ did not happen. SheNever received any of my letters. Someone in her office screened them and discarded them. She never knew I tried to contact her. Years wasted.

I have spent way too much money with them, over $1000 this year alone. I just learned that my reviews (only the negative ones, were not being posted). This enrages me! It's all a lie, even the most popular readers could have tons of negative reviews out there that have never been posted! You can't judge them by the reviews. Please save your money, and buy yourself something nice to feel better, not a psychic reading. The reader I'm most... Read more

I called Ricky because I was doing a medical treatment for getting pregnant. He swore me that I was going to be, he even describe the physical features of the baby, he said it was gonna be a boy and would be a scientist when he grow up, bla bla bla...it was painful to hear that because it never happened.

Hey i have to agree with most of the reviews i have read about psychic source because i got 4 different readings on my two pet cats that were missing all a sudden after being with me since they were kittens and one is an adult cat and one is 6 months old and they told me they would be home within a few days to a week my babies are still not home i am very pissed off at that because i counted on them to give me a real pet psychic reading since it... Read more

First time customer. After I signed up and paid the fee, I waited to be called back by my chosen reader. She did so, but we got cut off after a couple minutes, 4 calls later to customer service, I finally got my full reading. It worked because they finally told me that thier system isn't compatible with headphones, bluetooth or speaker. I had been using the speaker setting on my phone, as I usually do. It would have cost me less time and... Read more

I had a reading with Pixie in May. She got my hopes up high with all the lies and false hope. Nothing she said has come true. I learned today that her reading was a scam because she promissed me that something wouldn't happen and I learned today that it did happen. I'm glad I never called back for a second reading.

Worst of the worst, don't waist your money please. I have found cheaper psychics sites that were BETTER. Easy psychics. 7 senses psychics, on 7 sense it depends on whom u talk to, not all good.

i don't know why they are listed among the best. They are the worst. No real answers to your questions. Not accurate at all. I have used other psychics who were far more better.

I have spent alot of money over the years on physic source. Very few perdictions came true. Its more like the timeline keeps getting moved up so you will call back.

Spent 5 days waiting to talk to a top psychic. Used my mothers card for funds. They decided to suspend my account the day id FINALLY get to talk to him.

Had an experience with Psychic Source?

Did not find what you were looking for?

×
You are reading about Psychic Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×