Aleksandr Kastov of Stanexport Republic of Tatarstan

Mr Aleksandr Kastov Dirctor Director of Stanexport Limited 423877,Kolkhoznaya str.7,office 1 Betki Tukayevsky Area Tatarstan Russian Federation a scam ester ,fraud and cheat has defrauded me for USD 5000,in connivance with One Mr Sergey of Mechel Izstals,1/1 Novoazchimovo6,Izhevsk ,Urdmurtkaya Resp.426006 Russian Federation He is also operating his fraudulent biz though one of his employee Ms Anna ,Polish woman from an un kwown location in Vilinus in Lithuanaia All biz man engaged in secondhand machinery biz and scrap biz are informed to remain cautious and beware of these scamesters The Govt of Republic of Tatarsran , Russian Federation and Govt. Of Lithuania are requested to nab these scamester Prem garg P S G Steels(P) Limited India psgjgd@***.com

We have been cheated for Euro 20000 by this person through Anna Brys.

ID
Delhi, Delhi

PSG

I have sent these people about 5 resumes, and havent gotten a call back. I checked my references, they never called. I have left messages, they havent return my call. I suspect that there hiring practice is for people with little experience,and under 30 which in turns helps them charge a larger fee while paying you peanuts. I past by there office the other day, and they seam like they had a lot to do. But I think they discriminate againts people over the age of 40. I have 15 years in the customer service business and I dont understand why they havent called me. Oh yea I forgot a friend of minds who use to work there told me that they dont try to help people over 40. I believe him now.

{{I have sent these people about 5 resumes, and havent gotten a call back.I checked my references, they never called.

I past by there office the other day, and they seam like they had a lot to do.

But I think they discriminate againts people over the age of 40.

Oh yea I forgot a friend of minds who use to work there told me that they dont try to help people over 40.I believe him now.}}

Your English sucks. Maybe that's why they never called you back???

There suppose to help you look for a job. Its there job to help you in all matters to finding employment. If they judged someone by there resume without atleast speaking to the person they would be out of business.

I paid someone to do my resume, So I wouldnt have to worry about misspelled words or capitals. I answer phones for a living and research.

Thats what I do. So unless youve looked at my resume you shouldnt be talking out your ***

Are you kidding????

They took one short look at one of your **5 resumes'**saw all the miss spelled words, wrong sentence structure,your non use of capitals when required, and tossed these where they all belong,the TRASH CAN!!!!

My suggestion to you is GO BACK TO SCHOOL and learn basic writing skills, ***!!!!

View more comments (3)
ID
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

The RGnet/PSGnet root CA certificate, which you can click and ' ... on the use of this server are updated at midnight GMT . This site is maintained by Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> ...

PSG reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article