I will never buy a Bethesda Game again!

Just got Wolfenstien 2 hours to load. All set to play hit play BAM 10 hour 45min patch 4 days after retail? Means it was released unfinished and seems to be on par for all of Bethesda's recent games. They steal from their customers. Over charging us for the privilege of letting them finish our game! If the games were $25-$35. then meh I wouldn't mind but $70. to not play my game for 24-48hrs wth. Then I tried to contact customer service and they made it so that you go through all the steps and then the submit button doesn't work. LOL

It's not your game. It's their game you're just paying for the rights to use it under their terms.

I know it's a horrible system, but once you realize the only way they will notice is IF YOU STOP BUYING THESE HORRIBLY REHASHED GAMES you will feel a little better. Problem is hordes of clueless gamers keep buying the same game over and over and over and over and thinking it's their game LOL.

ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GAME FROM BETHESDA AGAIN!!!!

This game that I paid $60 for is a total unfinished piece of ***! Every time I played it so far, and yes I have all the latest patches, I get lockups and have to do a total reboot of my PS3! The hand to hand combat is totally bland and boring! The close-up of characters shows the poorly done graphics! When you hire a character to help you out on a quest they disappear and reappear whenever they feel like it, they also get in your way and are no help at all! The npc's you run into mutter totally ridicules words and statements! THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF PAY OFF FIX GOING ON OUT THERE BETWEEN GAME REVIEWERS AND BETHESDA? HOW CAN A TOP RATED GAME LIKE THIS PIECE OF JUNK BEEN RELEASED?????????? I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GAME FROM BETHESDA AGAIN!!!! IF ANYONE OUT THERE READING THIS REVIEW KNOWS OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT GOING ON AGAINST BETHESDA AND THE PS3 REVIEWERS THAT RATED THIS GAME SO HIGH PLEASE CONTACT ME BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO ADD MY NAME TO THE LIST.
ID
Ocala, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article