Verified Reviewer

Refund

Very disappointed in the product I watched an infomercial for over an hour claiming instant results I've tried it for 2 months I gained weight instead of Lost and can't get to talk to a person. I purchased nine bottles because it came out cheaper and I need to get a refund on 6 unused bottles
#1970414

Please remove this review. You have the WRONG company. Proven Industries Inc sells trailer locks and accessories and has nothing to do with vitamins or supplements!

ID
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Does not stand behind their product
Loss
Full refund

Return product

OVER CHARGED!!!!!! Website price was $282.00 for 6 bottles + $149.95 for an additional 6 bottles Free shipping because I ordered 6 bottles. My credit card was charged $301.39 + $160.26 I would like to return this and be credited the full amount I was charged!!!!!

User's recommendation: Would not recommend - OVER CHARGED FOR ORDER.

#1970417

Please remove this review immediately. You have the WRONG company! Proven Industries, Inc sells trailer locks and accessories and has nothing to do with vitamins or supplements!

Loss
Full refund

I haven't received my order

I ordered three bottles of Proven on September the 7th and I havent received them
#1970420

#1970418

Please remove this review immediately! You have the WRONG company! Proven Industries, Inc sells trailer locks and has nothing to do with vitamins or supplements!

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Quality products
  • Quality product if i were sent the correct one
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article