Don't Buy

Update by user Dec 13, 2018

This is the email I got from them yesterday: Your order is on the wayYour order is on the way to you! Track your shipment by clicking View Your Order.

Unlike a lot of companies these days, your clothing was printed and shipped from right here in the U.S.A. Thanks for purchasing with us.I replied I have my money back and I don't want the shirt.

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2018
Facebook allows this company to advertise selling tee shirt. Please do not consider buying a shirt from them because you NEVER get the shirt, but they will get your money. They are located in the USA, but once you order a shirt they take the money. About two weeks later you will receive an email telling you they are working on the shirt. That will be the last time you ever hear from them. I made that mistake, but thank goodness I used PayPal. It took about two months to get my money back. I repeatedly sent emails to them, tried to call them finally filed a dispute with PayPal and they didn't even respond to the dispute. When I did get my money back I reported them to Facebook, Trustpilot, went on their Facebook page and made several post. They NEVER responded to anything.
ID
Dothan, Alabama
Service
Proud Americans Supply Shipping Service
Cons
  • No service and never received the product
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article