Protect My ID is Worthless

Have been a member for several years. Get email update each month by text. Fine. but when you need them, they do not answer. No reply by email either. Since Sept 8, when learned of Equifax Breach, I have called the 877-440-**** number from 9am-9pm EST each day except for Sunday. Got the same recording even at 9:08am Busy hold for next representative. Held today for over THREE (3) HOURS!!!!!!! Kept being told by auto tell how important I was to them. I had to go on line under Experian and pay for a credit freeze since I was one of the millions that was possibly effective from breach. I sent several emails over the past Nine day, Three today. One for each hour on hold. Requested call back. NOTHING!!! Why have a credit service that you can not reach. Everything on there you have to set up and follow yourself. The answers to the FAQ is the same that can be searched online. Anything that has to be done, you have to call the number that you get no one to answer or email with no reply. I understand that millions of people are effective, but to be on hold for over three hours solid with still not being able to speak to someone is ridiculous. There is no way of canceling reoccurring membership from being charged to your card. I left the card on file go with an expired date, and yet it was charged to this card again. The only way to have a card number removed is to add another one. What are you paying for??????????????
ID
Service
Protect My Id Credit Monitoring
Cons
  • Email and no chat online even available
  • Called 9 days cannot reach support on hold 3 hours straight
  • Emailed support 3 times with no reply
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Brands Related to Protect My Id

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article