Resolved: Remodeled bathroom and did not correct the Toilet Flange $13,000 remodel

Update by user Mar 17, 2015

My general impression of their work is very good - and at this time I will be using them again as they have resolved the issues.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2014
The toilet just leaks and leaks. Flange needs to be re-done because the flooring was once vinyl and is not tile and it is needs to be replaced in the concrete. Clark will not return my calls or emails. I have also referred him to two other clients with a finished basement and interior remodel and he was slow or non-responsive to them after the work was started. I have a tenant in the property so they are having to live with it and Clark told me he would be out there 30 days ago - no-show at this point and no return calls or emails.

It wasn't the toilet flange or anything we did. You had a bad water line that started leaking.

That's why it happened 6 months after renovations. We never replaced the waterline originally because it didn't need replacing at the time and was not part of the quote. But please note, we did go back out to the property and fix the issue for free because out response time was not fast.

We hoped not charging for the repair would show we were sorry it took us a few weeks to get out there.

Resolved
ID
Tucker, Georgia
Loss

Proserve kept money, did not finish job

Clark Turner, PM for Proserve, left me with an unfisinshed bathroom. He asked me to pay by check, which I did, and he kept my money. He delivered a granite vanity with *** in it. And his plumber discarded the porcelain caps that go over the bolts in the floor with a toilet installation. I paid top dollar for damaged granite, and I am left with bolts sticking up out of the floor. He does not return phone calls or respond to emails. I complained to BBB but he did not respond to them. I complained to the Georgia State Attorney General Licensing Bureau, but I have not had a response from them.

I feel your pain, we are currently having the same experience, I would say this is the worst building experience ever, do not consider hiring these people they do extremely shabby work, never arrive when they promise to and have zero customer service!!!

My father hired Pro Serve to complete a clean-up and paint job at a property that was badly distressed. Half of what they billed my dad for and what my father paid, was not completed.

I went to the property supposedly after cleaning, carpet steaming and painting, and sdaw major issues still existed that they itemized repairs for and billed my dad. None were complete. Clark is now demanding $149 left for steam cleaning the carpets, after I personally had a guy clean the carpets, and the family we moved in the home also had the carpets cleaned. My father slipped on not bringing it to Clark's attention sooner than later.

However, I personally know they ripped off my dad for work not completed. IF anyone uses them make sure you are at the subject property when all repairs and cleaning are being done. They charge a $50 fee to come back out and go over the issues they did not repair.

Also-they promised to clean items that needed water-water was not on at property nor did they ask to turn the water on so they could actually do a thorough cleaning. A almost a $1,800 bill for nothing!!!...Now Clark is fussing over the $149.00 for carpet cleaning- What a ***!

View more comments (1)
ID
Smyrna, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article