Property Title in Chalmette Louisiana stinks. Do not do business with them!

I was a long time resident of Chalmette, Louisiana. Unfortunately lost everything I owned in hurricane katrina including my house. The property where it stands is now a vacant lot worth next to nothing. I called Property Title of Chalmette to help me with transferring the title so I can sell this property and they refused to help me because they said I wasn't worth their time. Guess they figured they wouldn't make enough money off of me so blow me off. Please don't call them or use their service. They were very unprofessional and rude and not worth your time.

Remember, Property Title is owned by Sidney Torres, III. That's all you really need to know.

I agree. They never answer their phones; act like none of them graduated from high school. Just a bad business alll around :(

View more comments (1)
ID
Macon, Georgia

About

Property Title Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.propertytitle.com/privacy.html
Property Title FAQ
To read more: http://www.propertytitle.com/#
Summary

Property Title is a division of The Law Offices of Sidney D. Torres. Property Title was founded about 40 years ago to provide services in the St. Bernard Parish area. Today, Property Title has locations in New Orleans, Northshore, Chalmette, and Metairie. Experienced and highly qualified real estate notaries and attorneys are always ready to provide clients with high exceptional services. Thousands of people have already made sure Property Title is the very company to deal with when it’s about real estate. Many years of experience have turned Property Title into one of the most respectable law offices. Property Title knows its job!

Property Title reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article