I'm about to rent

I'm about to rent from them and I'm not sure if I should proceed or not after what I read?? It's hard and I don't want to go for it and then regret it. I need an advice please, I will really appreciate your response before signing any contracts. Now- a -days, things look great and when you start dealing with the real life it's completely different. please, I want a feed back from someone who has rented from them for a longer period of time if possible to get the idea of what they are doing and not doing.

I'm now considering a rental with them as well and would appreciate any advice about a recent experience with them as a tenant.

ID
Chevy Chase, Maryland

Property Specialists Review, don't rent from them.

Property Specialists review. Property Specialists is the worst property management company I have rented from. When reporting problems related to the rental property, it can literally take months for someone to even respond to your issue. The secretary is nice and responsive, but that is where it ends there. There have been several issues with the property I have rented, and it is though you requests for problems to be taken care of are falling on deaf ears. Name a problem that you can have when renting an appartment or house, they will sit on the problem and not take action. Don't rent from property specialists, you will regret it.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

About

Summary

Property Specialists, Inc. is a privately owned property management firm. This company offers property managing services. It also specializes in property sales. Property Specialists, Inc. services the following areas: Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. The company operates seven days a week. Property Specialists, Inc. advertises the property of its customers on various websites. Besides, it posts ads in Washington Post. The company employs full time salaried rental agents and not outside agents. Property Specialists offers comprehensive and improved customer service.

Property Specialists is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. The firm was founded in 1983.

Property Specialists reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article