My Experience with Property Solutions re Hardwood Flooring

In January 2018, my home suffered catastrophic water damage. A claim under my supplemental home owner's insurance policy, among other work, involved partial replacement of hardwood flooring, which I had intended to assign to Property Solutions. Immediately upon completion of the drywall and painting work in the living areas in March, I began urging my contact to get the hardwood ordered. Several weeks later, I was told that the hardwood had, in fact, been ordered and, subsequently, that it would be in the Property Solutions warehouse the following week. On April 4, I found out from another Property Solutions employee that all those representations had been false ... outright lies. At that point, I decided to assign all work scope under my supplemental condo owner's insurance policy to contractors other than Property Solutions. The total value of that work and materials was approximately $10,000. My hardwood flooring was installed in a highly satisfactory manner by a local flooring company later in April. I will let readers draw their own conclusions from my experience.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article