Property Services screws over renters

In 2010 I was moving to Vegas and rented a home from Property Services Inc. When I moved in the house was in such disarray, it was unbelievable. It was a foreclosed home that someone purchased and put up for rent. At the time I was promised that it would be livable before I moved in. I didn't have to pay for cleaning because they wouldn't have time to do the deep cleaning a place would normally get. When I moved the house was dirty from top to bottom, none of the appliances worked and things were broken. I gave them a list of issues and was ignored for two weeks. I then threatened to move out and demanded my money back. This lit a fire under their ***, but just enough to get me used appliances that worked and a few of my complaints fixed. I was glad that at least that much was done I didn't push for the rest. In April of 2012 I received an email saying I needed to sign another lease or would have to have an increase of rent. I didn't plan on staying so I declined to sign. After I declined all communications stopped. I sent emails about my move, no response. When I moved out they sent me a list of things they said my deposit needed to pay for. The list they sent me was everything I had sent them at the beginning of the lease!!! I sent an email back explaining this I was, again, ignored. If you want to rent your home and would love to screw over your tenant then use Property Service Inc. If you are renting, do not, I repeat DO NOT rent from this company. They will take your money and do nothing for you.
ID
Kirkland, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article