Property Management of VA, Waynesboro complaint

Property Management of Virginia - Property Management of VA, Waynesboro complaint
I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher and a huge hole under it where you can see the wall. I have never had roaches in anyplace I lived and when I complained to management they hinted that I brought the roaches with me in my boxes when I moved in. According to Karen the Manager gaps like this are normal and she will be sending out an exterminator. I put in a request asking for the gaps to be sealed and her remedy is to send an exterminator. Feel free to let me know what you think about the pictures. BTW, I had to stuff foam in the sides but didn't have enough for underneath.
ID
Waynesboro, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Fill in the gaps as I asked in the first place!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article