Can't find info

We have recently received an offer for almost $20,000 for our timeshare from this company. Since you can buy timeshares online for a dollar, we are suspicious of something that sound too good to be true. In researching online, we can find almost nothing about this company. Does anyone know where we can go to find out more about them. They are not registered with the Better Business Bureau. There are almost no web sites that list the company's name. Even the name itself is suspicious, in that it seems to copy Century 21's logo and name. Can anyone help?

Wow! My last post a few minutes ago as "bruce" has a "from natchez, mississippi, US." Where did that address come from.

I am using the same computer at home as my previous post" Bruce on August 30, 2012 from asheville, north carolina, US" which is the correct address. Does this mean someone else is using my email address? Have i been hacked? Anyone in the know about this kind of stuff, you are welcome to post here or email me at bherberts@***.net.

Do I need to do anything? Thanks

@PissedConsumer540914

I to received a call from PM21 and PHB ttile. offering me 48,000 for a time share i paid 10,000 for.

i was also skeptical but the persons name was Fredrick woods and Alexander Bias with PM 21 and Vanessa Murphey with PHB title. i was sent a contract and was told i could bring to my attorney to review it looked legit. I Googled the names of the pepole i was dealing with and they do indeed live in the states they are claming to be working from. They may be using other pepoles idenity.

Anyway long story short i was told i needed to pay 3000 for the title transfer and closings fees in mexico. I was to get this closing fee back after the sale. i was told the same as others the reason they were paying so much was beacuse the buyer was a investor and needed a tax right off. i refused to pay anything up front.

i told them if they were leget. pay my fees and i'll have my attorney draw up the paperwork and i'll pay back the 3000 and a addtional 2000. for thier trouble and on top of the 7% comission i would increase it to 10% for selling the property.

A good buisness person working on commission would of jumped on this offer. of course they wouldn't do it but instead they reduced the amout to 1500 and when i then said i will not a dime to sell somthing you contacted me to buy and from that point forward they quit contacting me

To Michael form Sept 7, can you give details on how the scam works? How did they get your money if it is a commission after the sale?

the better business bureau in wisconsin and in alabama have put out press releases warning of these www.bbb.org

for all to see property management 21 and pbh title are scammers dont do business with them i lost 1500.00 dollers and i will never see again

i was scamed out of 1500.00 dollers by property man 21 and phb title so dont buy into what thair selling

they called back today and he said he was a supervisor and he was following up on the offer. I told him never received it.

so I asked him a couple of questions: 1-why can you deduct your 7% from the funds due me? he answer we never touch your money. 2- when do I have to give you the 7%? He said 5 days after the check clears my bank.

3- is the check coming from out of the country? he said it depends on your contract. 4- why are you paying so much for my timesahre while you can buy the same thing for $500 bucks?

He said the investor is doing it for a tax write off.Has anybody finallized the transaction? would love to hear from that person.

I have recieved an offer for my timeshare. They called today and left message.

I only have 24 hours to respond because there is a deadline of 5pm central tomorrow 8/31/12. I have never talked with them, only voicemails. I will be watching this site to see how it goes for Chris.

Please update this site if anyone finds out anything about them. Thanks

i read a report today from our local news station ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, AL to beware of this company. The address they have listed in Birmingham is actually a parking garage. So be real careful

7% is an interesting number; I was also offered a deal by Aqua Element Management for my timeshare for 7% commission...

View more comments (17)
ID
Corpus Christi, Texas

Cockroaches in my apartment

I´m living in an apartment building in Birmingham managed by Property Managment 21 and I´m embarrassed to say that it has cockroaches. I have called them repeatedly but have not received any kind of adequate response. Even on vacation I have called 5 times to request the immediate presence of a fumigator in my apartment but nothing has happened in response to my calls. I am absolutely outraged by their lack of concern to this very serious health hazard. I would try and get the landlord onto this but I have absolutely no idea who owns the building. Suggestions anyone?

:eek Wowwww! They wont harm you?

Duh is right just misapplied! Educate yourself with established sources before you speak. Roaches are carriers of several diseases that can spread to humans and animals living in the home with you. Staph is certainly a common skin bacteria that can in some cases be fatal if progressive enough (MSRA which is resistent to antibiotics)and left unattended.

These little creatures are carriers of this bacteria and can infect you or your animals. Some people may be carriers but not show it while others can be severly impacted. I personally have experience with this as I had a roach problem in my apartment and on several occassions requested via phone they handle this issue until finally I realized that a recurring impetigo (staph) infection was related to the roaches. I contacted the property in writing advising the presence of the roaches was now causing serious health threats as I had actually been hospitalized and was septic due to this infection.

Ultimately it put a strain on my kidneys and had other secondary problems stemming from this infection and come to find out all came from this cockroach. So, my suggestion to your infestation problem would be to ALWAYS put it in writing to your landlord and if you spoke with them over the phone include the dates in your letter. Advise of a time period in which you are allowing them to correct the problem and if this is not handled within that time frame call your health department.

They could end up owing you allot of money for damages, lost wages, and even pain and suffering. Just saying....

contacting the health department and voicing your concerns sounds like a good idea. if they come in and do an inspection, they might find other problems that normally you would be unaware of. if the owners aren't taking care of something like roaches, they most likely aren't taking care of bigger problems.

Your best bet after following the advice below; is to go out and buy some roach poison (the granule stuff) and mix it with just enough water to make it a liquid. Then spray every single inch where your wall meets your floor with it.

Don't wash it off. No more cockroaches.

Although...you will still find their lifeless bodies in cupboards, etc. But you won't have to worry so much about them scurrying around you.

All apartment buildings have cockroaches. Cockroaches will not harm you.

The only way to remove them is to fumigate the entire building at the same time. And they will never do that until a public health inspector tells them to. I wouldn't suggest bothering the landlord with this issue. Report it directly to a government agency.

And don't feel bad, I'm sure your landlord wants to do it, but it costs tens of thousands of dollars to really clear the building of insects. Plus everyone in the building will need to be re-located for several days while the procedure takes place.

View more comments (3)
ID
Ciudad De Mexico, Capital District

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article