Alison S Jqn

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Winter Haven, Florida

Terrible Customer Service and zero responsiveness

I have to admit that Pro One's water filters produce good tasting water (water with no taste at all), dealing with the company is not worth it, especially when there are competitors of equal or better quality. First of all, you never get a live person to answer the phone.

Their recording says to lave a message and they will return your call within 1-3 business days. When I recently received a return call, the person was sufficiently rude that UN helpful that I decided to never do business with them again and I had ordered from them before. The person on the phone didn't care that I was a return customer, wasn't able or willing to answer my question, told me that the company had "several meetings to decide their policies" when I questioned the shipping cost vs the minimum order amount to receive free shipping, and then told me that she didn't have to be "bullied" by my questions. She also told me that she is a dealer just trying to help them out.

NO HELP AT ALL! This resulted in Pro One losing a customer when, in fact, I was calling to order an item. I called AquaCera and had a completely different experience: someone actually answered the phone when I called and he was as nice and helpful as could be.

He happily answered all of my questions, and he was knowledgeable about the water in my area and suggested the appropriate product. There is no need to put up with bad or rude service from Pro One.

Preferred solution: Nothing. At tnis point, there is really nothing that theyc an say to change my mind.

User's recommendation: Just don't!

Donna D Lds

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

These are a rip off

We get tannins in our water. I filtered water and the filter turned yellow.

Tried cleaning it and it worked for a minute. The water going through stays the same color..yellow. Now I find out that if this happens basically you need another filter. WHAT?

At the price they charge Id spend a fortune.

Come in folks cant we be somewhat honest about what these danged things do and dont do? Your company is a ripoff and ya Im pissed.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from this company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article