The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!

Prontowash - The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!
The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!! I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car. I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me.... I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage. He would not give me any kind of contact number. They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call. TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!
ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Cons
  • Worst experience ever
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article