RIP-OFF

Placed an order with www.promgrowndresscom, 04/24/2012 the amount of $204.46 The company e-mailed me stating they did not have the dress I wanted, e-mailed them back 04/05/2012 stating I did not want another dress just wanted a refund The company e-mailed me back (Molly Lee) from www.promgownDresscom Dear We will contact with our manager to deal with this problem for you after we get the reply from him we'll inform you... Thanks Amy I e-mail www.promgownDresscom stating I need my money back 5 MONTHS LATER NO REFUND
ID
Elmhurst, Illinois

PROMGOWNDRESS.COM RIPS YOU OFF

Please if your willing to waste your money on a really bad knock off these are your people. They have scammed me out of hundreds of dollars. Plus shipping charges I am not even suppose to recieve. They will tell you they will make quality but in fact the stuff it's the cheapest material on earth please don't waist your money. The site may look pretty but I'm pretty sure it's out of a really low budgeted sweat shop. Buying from them will only wreck your special occassion because you'll have to go out and find a dress some place else.

I completely agree, ordered a dress for my daughters prom. When it came it was completely different to what I had ordered, colour was pink instead of peach for a start, it was a really cheap and awful copy.

I thought I was ordering an authentic dress that was in a sale - thats what the site leads you the site leads you to believe. Trying to get them to resolve was a nightmare, they only responded to emails once I raised a disout on paypal but still didnt want to resolve, so I escalated to a claim and they had the cheek to ask me to close it!

I eventually got some money back but not the emount I wanted as I asked for a refund in GBP and they paid the same amount in USD.Have had to get someone to fix it for me so that it looks like the original picture. NIGHTMARE, DONT USE THEM

ID
Saint John's, Newfoundland And Labrador

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article